Windows 10: Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

Discus and support Windows media player found a problem creating playlist in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I can't create a playlist in wmp, I tried reinstalled with cmd, powershell, settings, nothing's work, looks like my wmp not even uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CI7YSI2, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

So basically I can't create a playlist in wmp, I tried reinstalled with cmd, powershell, settings, nothing's work, looks like my wmp not even uninstall complytely, because I see my tracks again, help?.

submitted by /u/CI7YSI2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CI7YSI2, Nov 1, 2020

2. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

when I try to create a new playlist in Windows Media Player in windows 10, it show me Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist, and the I can not create new list.

StevenLiu9, Nov 1, 2020
  3. N900's Media Player playlist problems

a bit of a random question, but with my n97, i can just create playlists on windows media player, and sync the playlist to the device to only copy a playlist of songs, and then that playlist will show up in the playlists in the media player on my n97.

is it possible to do the same thing with the n900? or do i really have to follow the steps listed previously in this thread?

Sever---01, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

Saving playlists in windows media player

I am trying to add a playlist in windows media player. I have several from my time with windows 7. I add the songs to the playlist and try to save the new list. I would type in the name and I would get "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating
    or saving the playlist." I have tried many things and I have looked at the suggested fixes but I have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions that can help?

I know I ask a lot but I try to help.

johnschnellptsdvet, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows media player found a problem creating playlist

1. Windows media player found a problem creating playlist - Similar Threads - media player found

2. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  3. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  4. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  5. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  6. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  7. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows Media Player Playlists

Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  9. Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist.: when I try to create a new playlist in Windows Media Player in windows 10, it show me Windows Media Player encountered a problem while creating or saving the playlist, and the I can not create new list....
  10. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8