Windows 10: windows media player-help please-urgent!

Discus and support windows media player-help please-urgent! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have unstalled windows media player but I need to re install it but I have forgotten how to do this.i really need to get it back so I can listen to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jedccop, May 9, 2019.

1. jedccop Win User

windows media player-help please-urgent!

I have unstalled windows media player but I need to re install it but I have forgotten how to do this.i really need to get it back so I can listen to my cds again....gerald

jedccop, May 9, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, May 9, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, May 9, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. windows media player-help please-urgent! - Similar Threads - media player help

2. ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !: Hey, Windows Canary Build user here! I had completely forgot I was running on Canary, and I tried resetting my PC via Pause Startup, and it corrupted my laptop’s Canary image, and damaged my hard disk digitally. Every time I reset my PC or turn it on, it goes to Windows...
  3. urgent help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  4. urgent help please.

urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  5. URGENT PLEASE HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    URGENT PLEASE HELP: How do I know if my laptop is fully cleaned? Windows defender discovered a PUA and I removed the PUA. Yesterday I downloaded Malwarebytes and There is still 1 trace of the PUA, I deleted it. The PUA threat happened months ago and I just discovered yesterday that there was...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  8. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  9. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  10. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...