Windows 10: Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...

Discus and support Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I selected Windows Media Player by mistake to download a file from my Bank. Now it says something happened and could not download. How to I get rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NITACOTNEY, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...

I selected Windows Media Player by mistake to download a file from my Bank. Now it says something happened and could not download. How to I get rid of this on the website. How do I cancel the request to download.

:)

NITACOTNEY, Feb 21, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 21, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...

1. Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot... - Similar Threads - Media Player cancel

2. How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player: How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-select-visualizations-on-windows-media/15201edf-75f5-437d-827d-a9ae1b820eff
  3. How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player: How can I select visualizations on Windows Media Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-select-visualizations-on-windows-media/15201edf-75f5-437d-827d-a9ae1b820eff
  4. How do I fix Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows Media Player: Can I firstly say that I have used WMP off and on for decades and have had so many problems with it. I use it because of it's simplicity and I'm used to it; but it's caused me so many headaches, just like the current one I have.I currently have a music folder with music files...
  5. How do I fix Windows Media Player

How do I fix Windows Media Player: Can I firstly say that I have used WMP off and on for decades and have had so many problems with it. I use it because of it's simplicity and I'm used to it; but it's caused me so many headaches, just like the current one I have.I currently have a music folder with music files...
  6. How do I fix Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. windows media player 12 uninstalled by mistake-how do I download it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player 12 uninstalled by mistake-how do I download it?: I accidentally un-installed my media player 12 and it is no longer in "features".How can I download it to my computer?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12-uninstalled-by-mistake-how/72a8a3e3-b302-4bd0-bc07-6c1a068497a4
  8. How do i reinstall Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i reinstall Windows Media Player?: so i have a problem with the media player and i uninstalled it from the settings, now I want to install it again but I don't know how. the tutorial on youtube tells me to go to the control panel and the media features but the Windows Media Player is not there because i...
  9. How do I add media information in Windows Media Player?

How do I add media information in Windows Media Player?: How do I add media information in Windows Media Player? Such as Album, Title, Track title, et al? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-media-information-in-windows-media/c7a77811-d999-47a3-b5a5-81e7a5d26fca
  10. how do i download media player..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i download media player..: how do i download media player.. i deleted it because it wasnt working right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-media-player/1e67b6e8-dcd9-42c1-bb67-a5f6f639c5f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hhow do i cancel media player

2. cancel media player

3. how to cancell media player selected by mistake

4. how to cancell media player,
  5. how to cancell media player s