Windows 10: Windows Media Player in context menu

Discus and support Windows Media Player in context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It would be very nice if we can get Windows Media Player into the right-clickmenu for jpg, bmp, tiff, png and gif files . I have done this already for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pietcorus2, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player in context menu

It would be very nice if we can get Windows Media Player into the right-clickmenu for jpg, bmp, tiff, png and gif files .
    I have done this already for all kinds of video/music-files .
    I still did not succeeded for these picture/photo-files .
    Any help would be very welcome..............*Biggrin

:)

pietcorus2, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10  

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Step 1. Open with > choose another app

Windows Media Player in context menu [​IMG]

Step 2, click More apps

Step 3. scroll down to the bottom of the list to find Look for another app on this PC

Step 4. browse and find Windows Media Player wmplayer.exe then click Open

3. Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu

I just applied this tweak but it only removed the "Add to Windows Media Player list" but not the "Play with Windows Media Player"

How to get rid of the latter?

Ultra Male, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Zenzyme Win User

Windows Media Player in context menu

Help with Windows Media Player context menu items

After my recent reinstallation of Windows 10, I no longer get the context menu options "Play with Windows Media Player" and "Add to Windows Media Player List" when I right click a folder containing videos which is set as "Videos" in the customization tab.

I've had those options for ages with Windows 7 and even in my previous installation of 10, so I have no idea why I don't get em anymore.

Zenzyme, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player in context menu

1. Windows Media Player in context menu - Similar Threads - Media Player context

2. Windows Media Player in context menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Media Player in context menu: It would be very nice if we can get Windows Media Player into the right-clickmenu for jpg, bmp, tiff, png and gif files . I have done this already for all kinds of video/music-files . I still did not succeeded for these picture/photo-files . Any help would be very...
  3. context menue

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  4. Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu: I just applied this tweak but it only removed the "Add to Windows Media Player list" but not the "Play with Windows Media Player" How to get rid of the latter? 127239
  5. Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where have the Windows Media Player context help files gone?: Context help files are essential. They should always be available without going to the top Help system, which does not even mention the Windows Media Player. It's not even in the options list needed to ask this question. I'm looking for the update the music library program...
  6. Windows Media Player Association in Shell Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player Association in Shell Menu: Hello, I have recently discovered that Windows Media Player fails to start up when I try to open files with it. As many of you know, the Microsoft website offers no download for a new version of WMP. However, I discovered that the 64-bit version of WMP works fine, but the...
  7. Windows Media Player Association in Shell Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Association in Shell Menu: Hello, I have recently discovered that Windows Media Player fails to start up when I try to open files with it. As many of you know, the Microsoft website offers no download for a new version of WMP. However, I discovered that the 64-bit version of WMP works fine, but the...
  8. Help with Windows Media Player context menu items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Windows Media Player context menu items: After my recent reinstallation of Windows 10, I no longer get the context menu options "Play with Windows Media Player" and "Add to Windows Media Player List" when I right click a folder containing videos which is set as "Videos" in the customization tab. I've had those...
  9. Remove Add to Windows Media Player list Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Add to Windows Media Player list Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Add to Windows Media Player list Context Menu in Windows 10 Add or Remove "Add to Windows Media Player list" Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information To add media files to your Windows Media Player library, you can select the file(s) you would like...
  10. Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Play with Windows Media Player Context Menu in Windows 10 Add or Remove "Play with Windows Media Player" Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information To play media files with Windows Media Player no matter the default app, you can select the file(s) you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. media player not in context menu