Windows 10: windows media player issues.

Discus and support windows media player issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows media player keep asking that I insert a blank CD and .A cd is in there. I tried all your suggestions without any resolve. I need a real... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sharon DBullock, Oct 21, 2020.

1. windows media player issues.

Windows media player keep asking that I insert a blank CD and .A cd is in there. I tried all your suggestions without any resolve. I need a real tech support person.

:)

Sharon DBullock, Oct 21, 2020

2. New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 21, 2020
  4. windows media player issues.

THRiLL KiLL, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

windows media player issues.

1. windows media player issues. - Similar Threads - media player issues

2. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  3. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  4. Windows Media Player Major issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player Major issues: Hey, To anybody that can help with this issue, its been a problem for a multitude of months now and I have no idea what I am to do. Somehow, somewhere, sometime. Something uninstalled or removed access to Windows Media player. This has been a problem for a number of months,...
  5. Windows Media Player issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player issue: When using WMP 12 on Windows 10, i noticed it acting differently from when it was on Windows 7. When you go into any bands albums section, where the have more than one album, lets say for this example, The Beatles. We all know how big they're collection is, when you include...
  6. windows media player issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player issue: why does windows media player have to retrieve all my music every time i open it? it takes several hours each time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-issue/d7c2462c-6118-43d1-b1cc-46ce04822d97
  7. Windows Media Player issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player issue: I was having an issue with WMP turning off Network Streaming randomly. After Googling this for a resolution, I came across a post suggesting I go into Services.msc, and to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service, make sure that it is set to Automatic, and on the Log tab,...
  8. Windows Media Player issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player issue: I was having an issue with WMP turning off Network Streaming randomly. After Googling this for a resolution, I came across a post suggesting I go into Services.msc, and to Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service, make sure that it is set to Automatic, and on the Log tab,...
  9. issue with Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with Windows Media Player.: The problem is that the "+ Media Features" option is not available. The obvious outcome is the I cannot select Windows Media Player. I have installed the Media Feature Pack with no change. i downloaded Microsoft-Windows-MediaFeaturePack-OOB-Package_x64.msu and installed it...
  10. Windows 10 - Media Player issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Media Player issues: How use auto play to RIP cds with Windows 10 media player? No option to do so... Side note, how can i open Windows Media player in Library mode when auto playing cds? Im running Windows 10 64bit pro. This makes me sad *cry .... any help really appreciated! 86650