Windows 10: Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks

Discus and support Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I got a number of mp4/avi files used for karaoke purposes. Before upgrading to Windows 10, all these files show 2 audio tracks, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bwong64, Mar 10, 2019.

1. bwong64 Win User

Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks

Hello Microsoft,

I got a number of mp4/avi files used for karaoke purposes. Before upgrading to Windows 10, all these files show 2 audio tracks, so that I can change between the singer's voice or no voice so that I can sing at it. After upgrading Windows 10, for some reason, it's only showing a single audio track for all these songs under Play / Audio and language tracks.

Could you give a hand on fixing this?

Brian

:)

bwong64, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Windows Media Player - Skip Track Shortcut?

Hi

My keyboard only has play and stop hotkeys, using Windows Media Player is there a way to make a keyboard shortcut to skip track, even if media player isn't the primary window?

Thanks

Akumos, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks

THRiLL KiLL, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks

1. Windows Media Player not showing extra audio tracks - Similar Threads - Media Player showing

2. Tracks of an album on Media Player listed out of order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tracks of an album on Media Player listed out of order: One of the albums I have on Media Player is listing the tracks out of order, with a good portion seemingly removed from the list and then added below it. Specifically, the list shows track numbers 5, 6, 10, 17, 31, 33, 34, 44, 45, 52, 54, 57, 59, 62, 65, 71, 72, 74, 85, 93,...
  3. Inverted order of numbered tracks in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inverted order of numbered tracks in Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player labels tracks I have ripped from audio CD in reverse order. Why? Can I invert the numbering, or do I have to rip the CD again? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Inverted order of numbered tracks in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inverted order of numbered tracks in Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player labels tracks I have ripped from audio CD in reverse order. Why? Can I invert the numbering, or do I have to rip the CD again? * Moved from Community Center...
  5. How to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    How to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player: [IMG]Here is a quick tutorial for your to download and add Track Titles in Windows Media Player. If you have too many songs with improper titles, it can be a huge task to manually update the titles of each and every song using File Explorer. But thankfully, Windows Media...
  6. The Track Titles Changed in Media Player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Track Titles Changed in Media Player: Hello I am ripping some Stuart McClean cd's to my computer so I can listen to them on my phone. I loaded all of the disks and it went smoothly except for the second disk. When I opened Media Player, it showed the track titles in a different text see attached picture. What...
  7. windows Media Player Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows Media Player Audio: lets say im listening to music at volume 5.....will be fine until it jumps down to volume 2 and then back to 5 and then back to 2 etc. etc. etc.....very annoying....dont know how to fix this????...
  8. RIP error on one track of an albumn with Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RIP error on one track of an albumn with Windows Media Player: How do I fix a RIP error with windows media player. Windows 10 but I do not know the version of media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rip-error-on-one-track-of-an-albumn-with-windows/8de61212-b7ca-4021-87a9-0645f0220625
  9. Groove and Media Player not playing music / not recognising audio formats M-Audio M-Track...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Groove and Media Player not playing music / not recognising audio formats M-Audio M-Track...: Posted on 25 Dec 2019 Device: HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 17-cd0xxx OS: Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 10.0.18363 BACKGROUND: Purchased brand new laptop on 24 Dec 2019. It came with Windows 10 Home, and I upgraded it to Pro on the same day via Win10's settings Start ->...
  10. Windows 10 Media Player - trying to switch audio tracks causes error 0xc00d4e85

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Media Player - trying to switch audio tracks causes error 0xc00d4e85: Hi - Trying to switch audio tracks when using Media Player Win10 Pro-64 causes 0xc00d4e85 - "Can't play. Another app is controlling your sound card right now. To listen here, close that app and try again." This only happens with Media Player as I can switch audio tracks...