Windows 10: Windows Media Player, playlist won't open

Discus and support Windows Media Player, playlist won't open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Build a great playlist for burning last night. Today if won't open. I drag it, right mouse click it, select different strategies. Nothing works,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oneofakindUser, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows Media Player, playlist won't open

Build a great playlist for burning last night. Today if won't open. I drag it, right mouse click it, select different strategies. Nothing works, nothing will open it. Other playlists, no problem. Help, I've got deadlines.

:)

oneofakindUser, Dec 20, 2018

2. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Can I recover Windows 7 Media Player playlists?

The answer to both is: Music Folder

Windows Media Player, playlist won't open [​IMG]

Windows Media Player, playlist won't open [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Windows Media Player, playlist won't open

N900's Media Player playlist problems

a bit of a random question, but with my n97, i can just create playlists on windows media player, and sync the playlist to the device to only copy a playlist of songs, and then that playlist will show up in the playlists in the media player on my n97.

is it possible to do the same thing with the n900? or do i really have to follow the steps listed previously in this thread?

Sever---01, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player, playlist won't open

1. Windows Media Player, playlist won't open - Similar Threads - Media Player playlist

2. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  3. windows media player playlist issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows media player playlist issues: recently, I've been having issues with windows media player messing up my playlists.the first issue is one of my playlists becoming out of order. I arranged a playlist, so it is in order by artist and album, but one time, after opening WMP, it was in random order. all of the...
  4. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  5. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo ThinkPad Edge and the Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist. I tried reinstalling the player by going to the Start Button, typed Features, then scrolled down to Media Features, unchecked the Windows Media Player, clicked...
  6. Windows Media Player won't create or save a playlist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Media player numeric playlists

Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  8. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  9. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  10. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cant open playlist on media player