Windows 10: Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1

Discus and support Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Upon updating to 20H2 and then 21H1, visualizations in Windows Media Player don't work. I like using the bars that go up and down to the beat of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bradthetechnut, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1

Hi,Upon updating to 20H2 and then 21H1, visualizations in Windows Media Player don't work. I like using the bars that go up and down to the beat of the music. But the problem includes all visualizations.When I click on a song, the visualization works. When it gets to the next song, shuffle or not, the visualization quits.I reported this thru Microsoft Feedback Hub, but am still waiting for a fix.I also tried downloading a couple of vis. from the Microsoft site. Same thing and one crashes the player.Optiplex 7010 MTYour help is appreciated.Thanks, bradthetechnut

:)

bradthetechnut, Jul 24, 2021

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jul 24, 2021
  3. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

How to delete the recent play list from Windows Media Player

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1

Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1

1. Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1 - Similar Threads - Media Player 21H1

2. win 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 media player: win 10 media player no longer burn cd's. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-media-player/8e5159c0-08b1-4b7b-a4f2-5c5a87916264
  3. Windows media player win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows media player win 10: I downloaded Gforce visualutions but can't media player to save it. When in media options Gforce shows up but accept doesn't light up. Thanks for any sugestions....
  4. Win 10 Media Player HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Media Player HELP: I would like to add music to my win 10 media player that I have on a disc but don't seem to be able to get it done. If anyone can tell me how I think I can follow their advice - but please keep in mind that I am not very computer literate - so it may require a "dummies...
  5. win 10 dvd media player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 dvd media player: to whom it may concern. I having problems with playing DVD. nothing happens. I brought a window DVD player when I insert the DVD, it tells me the following ,TRY AGAIN OR RESTART. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED HERE. OX8004027D I TRID A NUMBER OF TIMES NOTHING HAPPENS . SO I...
  6. Need a Media Player for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need a Media Player for Win 10: Hi folks, I'm a new guy to Win 10 and this forum. I have been using Windows for many years, but know almost nothing except the very basic functions. I need a new media player. I only plan on ripping and burning movies, photos, and music. I want an application that is very...
  7. Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10

Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10: Win 10 - DVD Player, Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10? This is a shock!! I downloaded the Windows Media Player from the Store and it played the DVD once. When it did not work a second time, I spent 45 mins waiting for Microsoft support and an hour on the phone....
  8. Media Player in Win 10

Media Player in Win 10: Seems like .flac files skip in Windows Media Player 12.0 in Windows 10 50602
  9. Alternative to Media player in Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alternative to Media player in Win 10: I have a lot of photo discs made from 2000 to 2009 mainly when I used XP.or win7 They will Jpegs or similar , Some on CD's others DVD's. Can anyone help by suggesting an Alternative to windows media Player Thanks *Confused 41371
  10. win media player

in Windows 10 Support
    win media player: Ripped a DVD in windows media player --put songs in burn list (right column) put a blank DVD in writer/player-- clicked burn-start burn --windows 10 ejects the disk then states to put in disk and windows will automatically start burning process BUT it ejects the disk...