Windows 10: Windows media player win 10

Discus and support Windows media player win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded Gforce visualutions but can't media player to save it. When in media options Gforce shows up but accept doesn't light up. Thanks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BernieHenrie, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Windows media player win 10

I downloaded Gforce visualutions but can't media player to save it. When in media options Gforce shows up but accept doesn't light up.

Thanks for any sugestions.

:)

BernieHenrie, Oct 4, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Oct 4, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Windows media player win 10

Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows media player win 10

1. Windows media player win 10 - Similar Threads - media player

2. windows media player

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player: I need help downloading songs from my YouTube music acct. to Windows media player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/b97474b3-a81e-4251-bd4f-7f6378cdf00f
  3. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: For how long Windows media player is going to get supported by Microsoft and Will the codecs still be updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/c13c460e-7daf-4900-a8f8-ed13fe783b0f
  4. Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player; Win 10 21H1: Hi,Upon updating to 20H2 and then 21H1, visualizations in Windows Media Player don't work. I like using the bars that go up and down to the beat of the music. But the problem includes all visualizations.When I click on a song, the visualization works. When it gets to the next...
  5. Groove Music and Windows media player crashes after hitting play button

Groove Music and Windows media player crashes after hitting play button: After installing the new update for windows 21H1, my groove music app started to crash after hitting play button. This error has come up for several times I have re installed windows because of this reason but after sometime when I install the updates for windows again the...
  6. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player: I accidentally uninstalled Windows Media Player on my Samsung Galaxy Book 2-in-1 tablet, but I'm having no success in re-installing it. I can only use Groove to play music I stored onto and SD card, but Groove is not performing well presently, I never tried to use it.I was...
  7. Windows Media Player and Groove disappears with no error when trying to play any media file...

Windows Media Player and Groove disappears with no error when trying to play any media file...: Hi all,For some reason, my Windows Media Player opens fine, I can browse my playlists and my music in the library. I can get to settings.But as soon as I attempt to play any media file; Windows Media Disappears from screen with no error and doesn't play said media.I have...
  8. Windows Media Player disappears with no error when trying to play any media file windows 10

Windows Media Player disappears with no error when trying to play any media file windows 10: Hi all,For some reason, my Windows Media Player opens fine, I can browse my playlists and my music in the library. I can get to settings.But as soon as I attempt to play any media file; Windows Media Disappears from screen with no error and doesn't play said media.I have...
  9. I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how...: I download skins for Windows media player 12 on windows 10 and a worm came with them, how do I get rid of it? It was identified first as PUA:Win32/Tsingsoft, then PUA:Win32/MyWebSearch, then PUA:Win32/InstallCore, then PUA:Win32/Tsingsoft, and latest PUA:Win32/Creprote and...
  10. Visualisations Not Working in Media Player

Visualisations Not Working in Media Player: Visualisations Not Working in Media Player. When I first start Media Player, the visualisations display for the first track only. After that there are no visualisations unless I re-start Media Player again. Media Player will continue to play the whole list, but will not show...