Windows 10: Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

Discus and support Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Windows Media Player Windows 11 won't play any videos; only the audio is audible. This problem does not occur with Windows Media Player Legacy. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DarshanDaiv, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

The Windows Media Player Windows 11 won't play any videos; only the audio is audible. This problem does not occur with Windows Media Player Legacy. It suddenly stopped displaying all the videos that were playable before, so I don't think it's related to the format. Even the basic MP4 format is not playing. I've also updated video drivers and checked for any app or Windows updates, also tried to re-install the media player. Additionally, I suspect it may be due to my participation in Windows Insider builds in the beta channel, currently on build number 25370.zn_release.230516-0802

:)

DarshanDaiv, Jun 4, 2023

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Windows Media Player 11 plays but doesnt open?

Im been having a small problem with Windows Media Player 11 in windows vista, ill click on a song to play and it will play but it doesnt pop up, so ill have to go a open it for the start menu*Confused Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible. :confused:

Live OR Die, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

Play around with Windows Media Player 11

cool do tell

here ya go Media Player 11

and if that doesnt work go to the links page

Here

Solaris17, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

1. Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible. - Similar Threads - media player won't

2. Movies & TV and Windows Media Player only play audio for the first few seconds of videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV and Windows Media Player only play audio for the first few seconds of videos: When I open a video in Movies & TV or Windows Media Player the first few seconds of the video plays only audio with a black screen on Movies & TV or only audio and a freeze frame of the video on Windows Media Player. On Windows Media Player if I set the video to repeat, the...
  3. Movies & TV and Windows Media Player only play audio for the first few seconds of videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV and Windows Media Player only play audio for the first few seconds of videos: When I open a video in Movies & TV or Windows Media Player the first few seconds of the video plays only audio with a black screen on Movies & TV or only audio and a freeze frame of the video on Windows Media Player. On Windows Media Player if I set the video to repeat, the...
  4. Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio: I am assuming that this problem only began after a recent update. Just recently, every time I try to load a video through Windows Media Player it takes about 10 seconds to play the audio, and then another 20 seconds to play the video. It is very frustrating as I have a lot of...
  5. Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio

Windows Media Player on Windows 11 is very slow to play video and audio: I am assuming that this problem only began after a recent update. Just recently, every time I try to load a video through Windows Media Player it takes about 10 seconds to play the audio, and then another 20 seconds to play the video. It is very frustrating as I have a lot of...
  6. Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player Windows 11 won't play any video, only the audio is audible.: The Windows Media Player Windows 11 won't play any videos; only the audio is audible. This problem does not occur with Windows Media Player Legacy. It suddenly stopped displaying all the videos that were playable before, so I don't think it's related to the format. Even the...
  7. Media Player wont play ANY video files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Player wont play ANY video files: Plays music files but not video file No error message, no warning windows, nothing. Player just goes away and thats it. Fresh install of Windows 10 x64. Downloaded and installed directx files as usual. Event viewer shows - System - Provider [ Name] Application...
  8. Windows Media Player - Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily

Windows Media Player - Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily: WMP Play ALL Video & Audio Formats Easily Everything you need to know right here to get you easily set up in no time using Windows Media Player and Shark007 Advanced Codec Pack. ***This Applies to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10*** Are you frustrated having your Audio...
  9. VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD

VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD: So I am going to tell you about this, when I was trying to open a DVD on a third-party media player, it doesn't play. I tried VLC, but it doesn't play without an error, while I tried it on 5KPlayer, but it has the same issue as VLC, then, I tried it on MPC-HC, but it said...
  10. Presonus Firepod won't play windows media player audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Presonus Firepod won't play windows media player audio: Just installed windows 10. I can still use my recording program with my Firepod, but it absolutely refuses to play any system audio. I try to play test tones and it says "failed to play tone!" or something to that effect. No amount of setting changes/driver updates seem to...