Windows 10: Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -...

Discus and support Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Support, I just upload my collection of pictures to an Micro Sd Card and was planning to use Windows 10 Windows Media Player 12 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Carlos Castillo, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -...

Dear Microsoft Support,

I just upload my collection of pictures to an Micro Sd Card and was planning to use Windows 10 Windows Media Player 12 to display them in random order in my desktop to refresh my old good times...

Everything was going well until I hit folder number 50 through the process of only adding folder with pictures by right click and then select " include in library > pictures"

Is there a limit on folder that can be added to a library?

And if that so, any advice on how I can expand that limit or any work around?

Thx!

Carlos

:)

Carlos Castillo, Jul 1, 2019

2. Libraries?? What's the difference between Windows Media Player Libraries and File Explorer Libraries?

Hi Community,

I am trying to find out

1: how to use Windows 10 File Explorer libraries?

2: what libraries are for?

3: how Windows 10 File Explorer libraries are different or similar to Windows Media Player libraries?

4: Where does Windows Media Player get its media database from?

I see Libraries listed in File Explorer and the subfolders Music, Pictures, Videos.

I have found out how to add folders to them. (by right clicking the folder I want to add and clicking 'include in library', then choose the appropriate library for the file type).

When I open Windows Media Player, I can choose Music, Pictures or Video from the list on the left of the player. However, the files in Windows Media Player Video Library are not the same ones as the files I've added to the File Explorer Video Library.

Any helpful advice appreciated.

EvelynMorton, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -...

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -...

1. Windows Media Player - Windows Library - The Folder could not be included in Pictures -... - Similar Threads - Media Player Library

2. Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Windows Media Player Library.........: This appears to be a common and ancient question which hasn't really ever been answered.How to transfer the Windows Media Player library that takes months if not weeks to update...
  3. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player folder in library limit problem: Hello, My name is Alex Triantafyllou and I use windows media player and in my library/music/folder i choose a folder that i would like to listen which has 5375 songs and again and again inside the folder on windows media player there is a limit to 5000 songs and i miss the...
  4. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

Windows media player folder in library limit problem: Hello, My name is Alex Triantafyllou and I use windows media player and in my library/music/folder i choose a folder that i would like to listen which has 5375 songs and again and again inside the folder on windows media player there is a limit to 5000 songs and i miss the...
  5. Windows media player folder in library limit problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows Media player library is corrupted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media player library is corrupted: PC has a windows 10 Home installed I have updated my PC to the current versionI have updated all my relevant driver's I have reinstalled media player Numerous timesMy question: where else might the media player folder be located outside of %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft since it's...
  7. Windows Media player library is corrupted

Windows Media player library is corrupted: PC has a windows 10 Home installed I have updated my PC to the current versionI have updated all my relevant driver's I have reinstalled media player Numerous timesMy question: where else might the media player folder be located outside of %LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft since it's...
  8. Windows Media Player 12 keeps including OneDrive as a library

Windows Media Player 12 keeps including OneDrive as a library: How do I stop WMP 12 from including OneDrive as a library and thus duplication of music against what is stored on my C: drive? I have gone into Organise - Manage Libraries - Music and removed the OneDrive entry but after a reboot or on fresh start-up it just reappears. I...
  9. Media Player Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player Library: My Media Play is finding incorrect information when I Rip CD's, how do I use/change to a more reliable source for this information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-library/2a6e12e5-a529-40dc-9a28-e516a076ebcd
  10. Windows Media Player Library

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Media Player Library: This has started popping up on my monitor. Never have seen it before today. Anyone else with this? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-library/d848f55a-dc62-4cc1-94f7-c49e27f497a6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this folder could not be included in libray

2. Folder could not be included in Pictures Windows media player

3. the folder could not be included in pictures library