Windows 10: windows media player

Discus and support windows media player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to sync my music on media player to my phone but the start sync button is not highlighted. how do I get it to sync... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GregGough1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. windows media player

I want to sync my music on media player to my phone but the start sync button is not highlighted. how do I get it to sync

:)

GregGough1, Feb 11, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 11, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Feb 11, 2019
  4. windows media player

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

windows media player

1. windows media player - Similar Threads - media player

2. Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player. How do I cancel Media Player. Selected by mistake and now I cannot...: I selected Windows Media Player by mistake to download a file from my Bank. Now it says something happened and could not download. How to I get rid of this on the website. How do I cancel the request to download....
  3. Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Difficulty Installing Media Features Pack [Windows Media Player] In Windows 10 Pro N: Hello, I have an HP laptop that I bought in America with Windows 10, currently running Windows 10 Pro N after the hard drive crashed with my license while I was in England. The biggest change in usage I have noticed is that now, when I connect my iPhone to my computer by...
  4. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player: I can not RIP songs that finish with .cda. How to I burn songs to a disk using Windows Media Player by keeping the .cda. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/ab07ab1d-ab30-4d64-a5d2-e7ff205cbd7c
  5. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: I have been trying to download Windows Media Player, my car does not have a CD and I want to rip my CDs and put them on a USB drive to enable playback. I had Media Player, but lost it on the last big Windows 10 update. Can anyone help? Alexander...
  6. Windows Media Player cannot burn the files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player cannot burn the files.: Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. If the burner is busy, wait for the current task to finish. If necessary, verify that the burner is connected properly and that you have installed the latest device driver. I have a 2016 model HP desktop PC at first it burned just...
  7. Media player audio book issues

Media player audio book issues: Hi, I am trying to download an audio book on CD to media player. It continually mixes up the discs and put the tracks of the same number together so the book is out of order. Is there some setting to tell the player to rip the cd and keep the tracks of the cd in numerical...
  8. windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping

windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping: windows media player won't identify the titles of music albums and songs I am ripping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-wont-identify-the-titles-of/863eb52b-36b5-4726-9625-5dd93ecde3a1
  9. Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update?

Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update?: Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-stopped-working-after-the/84db0b8a-8303-45ef-87dd-a89b22a09998
  10. windows media player sharing service and home group

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows media player sharing service and home group: I would like to know why would windows media player sharing service and home group try to make unrequested changes to system ports in the antivirus program. with a unticked box that reads as follows: "option to send this port's activity information to another network PC...