Windows 10: Windows Media Player

Discus and support Windows Media Player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can burn a DVD on my windows media player, but only one. After burning one DVD it will show a red x when I try to burn another one. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PastorH_1985, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Windows Media Player

I can burn a DVD on my windows media player, but only one. After burning one DVD it will show a red x when I try to burn another one. Is there a setting I need to change so I can burn more than one? This is a windows 10.

:)

PastorH_1985, Jun 9, 2019

2. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jun 9, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Windows Media Player

New Windows Media Player Plugin for Firefox

Anyone who uses Windows Vista and Mozilla Firefox may be pleased to hear that the Windows Media Player team has now released a plugin for Firefox that should allow the browser to play WMP content on websites. Here are the steps to get it working:
    • Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
    • Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
    • Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.
    There is a known issue if you are using Firefox version 2.0.0.3 on Windows Vista with the installer failing with error code -203. To work around this simply restart Firefox (you will get a notification that Windows Vista will be changing the Firefox compatibility settings) and then install again - the second time should succeed.

The download is available here, and the new plugin works on all versions of Windows XP and Windows Vista (although it is mostly intended for Vista, as that currently has no WMP support in Firefox).

Source: Windows Vista Blog

Jimmy 2004, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Media Player

1. Windows Media Player - Similar Threads - Media Player

2. Media Keys Opens Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Support
    Media Keys Opens Windows Media Player: Whenever I hit the volume, keys on my keyboard, it automatically opens Windows Media Player instead of controlling the volume. The only thing I done prior to that was did a full scan on 'Advanced SystemCare 12.4 Pro'. I'm thinking it might've changed a setting to get it to do...
  3. Media Player Classic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player Classic: I was asked how I wanted to open a video I wanted to watch. I chose Media Player Classic which was the wrong choice. Now every time I want to open that video it defaults to Media Player Classic which says " Cannot render file" I tried resetting defaults but that doesn't...
  4. Latest Win10 (1903) upgrade deleted media player path

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Win10 (1903) upgrade deleted media player path: I guess not so much a question, except as to why this is still a problem for upgrades? I've had Win10 for a few years and upgrades, but this was a first that a shortcut didn't work. I did a search and I guess I was lucky to not have problems before today. Wasn't hard to...
  5. Unable to download and install Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download and install Windows Media Player: Windows Media Player shows on my program lists, but I am unable to install it or download another version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-and-install-windows-media/73aa98a7-0653-42fd-963e-c2750b16a0e8
  6. no videos can be seen only sound everytime i go to sites which have their own media players

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no videos can be seen only sound everytime i go to sites which have their own media players: I have tried to follow some faqs which tells you to go into settings and try to activate flash players,java scripts even extentions but to no fixes is there something that I missed I mean its really bothering me the best solution I found was to download what I want to watch...
  7. Windows Media Player No Longer Rips Audio CDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player No Longer Rips Audio CDs: About 4-weeks ago, I had no problem ripping music from CDs. Now, when I click on the Rip CD button in WMP an error message pops up "Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD." I've tried multiple music CDs to include those I've ripped in the past with...
  8. Invalid Disc Region message in Media Player Classic on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invalid Disc Region message in Media Player Classic on Windows 10: I am trying to play a DVD that have region code 1,3,4,5,6 using Media Player Classic. However, it showed a message "DVD: Invalid Disc Region" at the bottom. I also looking for my DVD drive, it showed disc region 1. I really dont know why the DVD cannot be play since there...
  9. sync windows media player to my iPhone

sync windows media player to my iPhone: I am trying to download music from my PC with Windows 10 onto my iPhone 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-windows-media-player-to-my-iphone/074fd968-2508-4099-aa94-b09d97da1b4d
  10. Windows Media Player won't play CDs

Windows Media Player won't play CDs: Every time I burn a cd it pends in a second, but every time it does that I would play the burned cd and it would play nothing. Why does this happen? ***Original title: Windows Media Player***...