Windows 10: windows media required- code: FH601

Discus and support windows media required- code: FH601 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Buenas estoy tratando de jugar forza horizon 4 sin embargo de un error: code: FH601 ya instale el Media Feature Pack sin embargo tambie me da un error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronald Álvarez, Jun 7, 2020.

1. windows media required- code: FH601

Buenas estoy tratando de jugar forza horizon 4 sin embargo de un error: code: FH601 ya instale el Media Feature Pack sin embargo tambie me da un error: windows media required- code: FH601 45853731-2c09-4214-a47d-70de6d85202a?upload=true.jpg

Me pueden ayudar a saber por que esto y que puedo hacer al respecto

:)

Ronald Álvarez, Jun 7, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

Hi Peyton,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on the machine?

(Search winver from the Start menu to know the same)

According to the error code FH601, some
    Windows Media components are missing, and your version of Windows 10 is missing the necessary media .dlls to install Forza Horizon 4. Refer the article

Error FH601 occurs when launching Forza Horizon
    to know more about the same.

The media feature pack you’ve downloaded is for the Windows 10 1703 (15063) build. If you’re on a different Windows 10 build than 1703 (15063), I suggest you to download the media feature pack for the same and check if it works.

Refer the article Media Feature Pack list for Windows N editions,
    to find out the media feature pack for your version of Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed
    this:

Download Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 10 from Official Microsoft Download Center and this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...edition-of-windows-10-version-1703-april-2017, but it still does not work.
    I have Windows 10 pro N. Any help?

***Original title: Forza Horizon 4***

PeytonRumpf, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Law-II Win User

windows media required- code: FH601

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

windows media required- code: FH601

1. windows media required- code: FH601 - Similar Threads - media required code

2. WIndows media foundation required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows media foundation required: I am running Windows 10 Home edition on my Lenovo Laptop. It is not version N or KN, just regular Windows 10 Home. Every time I boot I get this popup below. There does not seem like there is a way to fix this on a non-N machine. Please help....
  3. WIndows media foundation required

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows media foundation required: I am running Windows 10 Home edition on my Lenovo Laptop. It is not version N or KN, just regular Windows 10 Home. Every time I boot I get this popup below. There does not seem like there is a way to fix this on a non-N machine. Please help....
  4. WIndows media foundation required

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Code required to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code required to sign in: How do I stop having to get a code sent to my cell to sign in? This requirement just started recently. It is annoying and takes up too much time. No one should have to get a code sent to their phone every.single.time they want to check anything, delete anything or sign in to...
  6. Code required to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code required to sign in: How do I stop having to get a code sent to my cell to sign in? This requirement just started recently. It is annoying and takes up too much time. No one should have to get a code sent to their phone every.single.time they want to check anything, delete anything or sign in to...
  7. Code required to sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 windows 10 20H2 FH601 Windows Media Componets: Forza horizon 4 not working error FH601 : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-windows-10-20h2-fh601-windows/3fb848b2-2ab0-450c-bc9f-32f2f91790fb
  9. Forza Horizon error FH601

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon error FH601: Helllo, i cant run my FH4, when i try to open the game, says i nedd tu instal windows media components, error FH601. i tried to install the media future pack, but doest have the same version of my windows. 1903. what can i do to play the game <Moved>...
  10. Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Forza Horizon 4 - error code FH601 (Windows media components is required): So i was trying to see how my pc would perform on Forza Horizon 4 but was unable to play, i got the error code fh601 "Windows media components is required". I downoladed this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48231 and this:...