Windows 10: windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection

Discus and support windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I no longer have internet hardware or software once I downloaded the windows media tool. how can I get it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickWarren1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection

I no longer have internet hardware or software once I downloaded the windows media tool. how can I get it back

:)

RickWarren1, Nov 17, 2018

2. Window Media Player and Movies & TV arent working with internet conection

Hi Carlos,

I realize that WMP and M& TV app is not working on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

As Windows Media Player is not able to access the file, suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if that helps. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.

Select “Windows Media Player Settings” troubleshooter and run it to check if that helps.

Further, you may also take ownership of the file to check if that helps.

Follow these steps:

• Right click the file and select Properties.

• Click the Security tab, tap or click Advanced, then tap or click Change. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Type the name of the person that you want to give ownership to, and then click Check Names.

Note: The account name for the person that you are assigning ownership to is displayed.

• Click OK.

• If you want this person to be the owner of the files and subfolders that are contained in this folder, select the “Replace owner on sub-containers and objects” check box.

• Click OK.

For the Movies & TV app issue, suggest you to post the query in the Movies & TV forum:
    Results in Music, Movies & TV - Microsoft Community

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Law-II Win User
    Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 17, 2018
  4. rob1618 Win User

windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection

1. windows media tool lost drvers & internet conection - Similar Threads - media tool lost

2. Does windows 10 media creation tool require internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows 10 media creation tool require internet?: I have downloaded media creation tool from Microsoft. I moved it to USB and moved it to my laptop without internet.I run it and it shows it requires internet. does this require internet to be connected?...
  3. internet and conectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    internet and conectivity: i have connectivity problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-and-conectivity/589a4cf1-28ff-44d9-9140-c738ce1656a4
  4. internet and conectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    internet and conectivity: i have connectivity problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-and-conectivity/589a4cf1-28ff-44d9-9140-c738ce1656a4
  5. windows media tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media tool: can someone send me a link to the windows media tool? i deleted mine because it wont stop giving me a 64 bit iso for my 32 bit computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-tool/7f7f403b-869f-4752-aa80-180ab746c158
  6. internet conectivity app is missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internet conectivity app is missing: internet conectivity app is missing how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-conectivity-app-is-missing/1f3f5d36-288d-4fe4-988c-2b7d0adc18ea
  7. Conected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conected to internet: I got an "HTTP 404 Not Found" response when I clicked on the Internet Explorer logo. Unable to connect to the internet. What is the solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/conected-to-internet/b6e8980d-4456-42d9-a673-174228c387ce
  8. Conected to internet

Conected to internet: I got an "HTTP 404 Not Found" response when I clicked on the Internet Explorer and Edge logo. It can not connect to the internet. What will be the problem and how to solve it?...
  9. No internet conectivity after Windows 1809 update

No internet conectivity after Windows 1809 update: Okay, I hope to find an answer here. Yesterday my laptop, a HP ZBook, updated to Windows 10 Version 1809, wherafter I haven't been able to conect to the internet via either WiFi or cable. There is no internet icon in the bottom right of the task bar, neither hidden. The...
  10. internet conection

internet conection: at first my internet speed was upto 800kb/s now it has been changed/stucked to 100kb/s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-conection/2a9e18e0-d1c7-4d2d-8582-b164e5e5fbb5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media tool drivers