Windows 10: Windows media tool startup repair

Discus and support Windows media tool startup repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Default_229, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Windows media tool startup repair

My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc and ran startup repair from my media tool from a USB. It didn't work and even system restore have me some error saying to specify windows it smthing related to that. Now is there any way to use CMD line to do something out any other solution?

:)

Default_229, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows media tool startup repair

1. Windows media tool startup repair - Similar Threads - media tool startup

2. Automatic startup repair tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  3. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic startup repair tool: Windows goes into automatic startup repair tool when I boot up, but will not proceed without a password. I entered the password and was told it was wrong. I have changed the password countless times yet still told it is wrong?...
  4. Automatic startup repair tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Upgrade Repair WIn10 or Win11 Media Creation Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgrade Repair WIn10 or Win11 Media Creation Tool?: Hi,My system has become horribly unstable after the most recent update, so I am going to try a repair upgrade. I originally had Windows 10, but upgraded to Windows 11. Which Media Tool do I need to download? Do I do this with Windows 10 that has the original key, or with the...
  6. Windows Upgrade Repair WIn10 or Win11 Media Creation Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upgrade Repair WIn10 or Win11 Media Creation Tool?: Hi,My system has become horribly unstable after the most recent update, so I am going to try a repair upgrade. I originally had Windows 10, but upgraded to Windows 11. Which Media Tool do I need to download? Do I do this with Windows 10 that has the original key, or with the...
  7. Windows media tool startup repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media tool startup repair: My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc and ran startup repair from my media tool from a USB. It didn't work and even system restore have me some error saying to...
  8. Windows media tool startup repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows media tool startup repair: My pc goes into a blue screen everytime I log in but works fine to the login page. So I installed windows media tool from another pc to repair my pc and ran startup repair from my media tool from a USB. It didn't work and even system restore have me some error saying to...
  9. Startup Repair tool operation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup Repair tool operation: On the morning of Nov. 13, I opened my 2014 HP Envy TouchSmart 17" notebook to find it locked in a Windows Automatic Repair loop. I ran boot diagnostics and received short DST failure code QC601S-785A9W-MFGH7F-60VE03. This was a first-time lockout occurrence, and I think that...
  10. Startup repair tool doesn't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair tool doesn't open: I'm trying to solve a problem while initiating Windows but when I try to use the ISO file in one USB device to boot it appears the following error : RECOVERY Your PC needs to be repaired The boot Configuration Data doesn't contain valid information for an operating system....