Windows 10: windows media version

Discus and support windows media version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have upgraded to windows 10. i trying to find windows media player 10 which I had on windows 8.1, I was told there is also a Windows media player 12.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by casale, May 17, 2017.

1. casale Win User

windows media version

I have upgraded to windows 10. i trying to find windows media player 10 which I had on windows 8.1, I was told there is also a Windows media player 12. Which should I use to be able to access my many wpl files

:)

casale, May 17, 2017

2. Hi I have Been looking every for the media feature pack?

Hi Lucas,

Just to verify, which version of Windows are you using? Are you using a Windows 10N version? If you're using a Windows 10 version, you don't have to download Media Feature Pack because Media Feature Pack is already built in Windows 10 version. If you're
    using Windows 10 N or KN version, Media Feature Pack is not built in feature. You need to download the Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 N and KN versions.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, May 17, 2017
  3. garym123 Win User
    Can't Transfer file from lumia 520 to windows 8.1 Enterprise N

Versions N and KN lack Windows media Player. Part of this is connecting devices.

If your operating system did not come with Windows Media Player, install the
    Media Feature Pack for your version of the operating system.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/download-windows-media-player

Install the media feature pack, not just windows media player

garym123, May 17, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

windows media version

WPL File - What is it and how do I open it?

-says
    In build 1607 (Anniversary edition) WMP is v12.

That link also suggests other players which are compatible with wpl files.

To launch WMP e.g. type media in Cortana's search bar and you should see a shortcut to WMP in the results.

dalchina, May 17, 2017
Thema:

windows media version

1. windows media version - Similar Threads - media version

2. Is there a way to use the Windows 10 media creation tool to make a previous win10 version...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use the Windows 10 media creation tool to make a previous win10 version...: Hi all, I have an older Dell Inspiron 7520 laptop that I really like (have newer computers in storage but I'm still nostalgic) and it is running Windows 10 home 1903 (ver 1903 18362.826), and it runs quickly and really well, no problems, extremely stable. So I recently...
  3. Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet: Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet 157186
  4. Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issues with Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 Enterprise N, Version 1903 KB4556799: In a few applications for my pc some of them report the issue "Windows Media Feature Pack is missing from your computer". Most of them link to this website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3010081/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions...
  5. Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.

Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.: Which version or build of Windows 10 does the media creation tool is downloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-windows-10-version/cbb56576-2792-474d-bea9-21e1efbc0c8f
  6. camera not opening prompting media feature pack for N and KN versions of windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera not opening prompting media feature pack for N and KN versions of windows 10: My camera app not opening on my laptop.It is showing to install the media feature pack.I installed and restarted the laptop.But still its not working. It is used to work before but recently it stopped working. I need help.Please give me a solution.[ATTACH]...
  7. Awaiting Media Feature Pack for version 1909 - May 7 2020

Awaiting Media Feature Pack for version 1909 - May 7 2020: Hello Community, Can anybody tell me when a Media Feature Pack for Windows 10 version 1909 would be due out, or if it is already available? The feature pack is critical for my Windows 10 to be able to run a new install of Adobe Photoshop remedies a persistent...
  8. Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Feature Pack for Windowa 10 home, version 1909: Is there a media feature pack available for windows 10 home version 1909? or are there any alternatives that I can download? I have tried the latest media feature pack on the Microsoft website which was not supported by my version of windows. Please help....
  9. Need Windows 10 version 1803 Media Creation Tool

Need Windows 10 version 1803 Media Creation Tool: Good day! Would like to inquire where can I download a Windows 10 version 1803 Media Creation Tool? Our end user needs Windows 10 version 1803 due to compatibility issue with their application. They have purchased Windows 10 Pro license under Volume Licensing OLP and...
  10. Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version

Media Creation tool for Windows 10 1809 Version: Hi All, I need to upgrade the windows 10 machine previous version to 1809 version. Due to standard version, i couldnt install the latest version 1909 on the workstation. When i try to search i can get the media creation tool for 1909 version but unable to find the download...