Windows 10: Windows meets requirements but not showing update

Discus and support Windows meets requirements but not showing update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently microsoft released windows 11 and i was really excited. The PC health check app said that my laptop meets requirements. ok so i went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alwin Mathew Blesen, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Windows meets requirements but not showing update

So recently microsoft released windows 11 and i was really excited. The PC health check app said that my laptop meets requirements. ok so i went to windows update. but the option was not there. I checked the next day and the next but no. i also checked today. my laptop is very new bought this year and my windows is fully updated. will it come on my dell laptop? i live in India By the way. will it come soon in my laptop?thanks.

:)

Alwin Mathew Blesen, Oct 8, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows meets requirements but not showing update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New user setting to hide or show Google Meet in Gmail

Brink, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows meets requirements but not showing update

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows meets requirements but not showing update

1. Windows meets requirements but not showing update - Similar Threads - meets requirements showing

2. PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...: My current PC is Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version. My PC meets requirements for Windows 11, but when I tried to upgrade it to 23H2 using the ISO file for 23H2, I get the following error message: "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirments" "The processor isn't...
  3. PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC meets requirments for Windows 11 but Windows Update still shows system requirements...: My current PC is Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version. My PC meets requirements for Windows 11, but when I tried to upgrade it to 23H2 using the ISO file for 23H2, I get the following error message: "This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirments" "The processor isn't...
  4. I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not...: I meet all the requirements for Windows 11 Update but still shows that my processor is not supported any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-meet-all-the-requirements-for-windows-11-update/8545e7df-91eb-46de-a5e9-c8b1aae7ca8e
  5. doesnt meet requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  6. doesnt meet requirements.

doesnt meet requirements.: Hi guysThis is the processor I have in my pc.AMD A10-9700 RADEON R7, 10 COMPUTE CORES 4C+6G 3.50 GHzwhich isn't compatible with win 11...Can somebody give me a processor name that will be compatible with my pc and win 11,hopefully not a very expensive one..Thanks guys....
  7. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  8. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

Windows 11 not meeting requirements.: I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?...
  9. Windows meets requirements but not showing update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows meets requirements but not showing update: So recently microsoft released windows 11 and i was really excited. The PC health check app said that my laptop meets requirements. ok so i went to windows update. but the option was not there. I checked the next day and the next but no. i also checked today. my laptop is...
  10. Not meeting windows 11 requirements.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not meeting windows 11 requirements.: My pc says it doesn't meet the requirements for Windows 11, but pc health says I meet the requirements for Windows 11. I am not sure how to fix this, any help really be really appreciated!...