Windows 10: Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

Discus and support Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been trying to figure out how to get windows media feature pack on PC for hours now in order to play Black Ops 3 with some friends. I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WeePee934, Dec 4, 2022.

1. WeePee934 Win User

Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

I have been trying to figure out how to get windows media feature pack on PC for hours now in order to play Black Ops 3 with some friends. I searched everywhere but could not find the right build and version for windows media pack. Microsoft tells me to get in the optional features but its not even there on the list. Version: 21H2Build: 19044.2551I searched everywhere Youtube, Microsoft etc. for this build but no luckIf someone could please help that would mean a lot.Thanks

:)

WeePee934, Dec 4, 2022
  2. BellaBoog Win User

Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

The link takes me to a website where it then tells me to go select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps and Features > Optional features > Add a feature. Find the Media Feature Pack in the list of available optional features. My problem is, there isn't a media feature pack option when I go to optional features. It doesn't seem like there's any option for me to download it with my version. Is there any way I can get it?

BellaBoog, Dec 4, 2022
  3. BellaBoog Win User
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

Hello,

I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?

BellaBoog, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

Windows 10 21H1 Media Feature Pack Unavailable

I attempted to use PS Remote Play on my Windows 10 machine and was prompted to install the Media Feature Pack. I tried following the steps HERE for 20H1 as 21H1 is not listed, but the Media Feature pack is not listed in available features and in Windows Features, the Media Features option is selected already.

Appears that maybe Microsoft has not released a Media Feature pack for 21H1 yet. Has anyone found a work around or know a solution?

silverchevy220, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

1. Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features - Similar Threads - Meida Feature Pack

2. Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features: I have been trying to figure out how to get windows media feature pack on PC for hours now in order to play Black Ops 3 with some friends. I searched everywhere but could not find the right build and version for windows media pack. Microsoft tells me to get in the optional...
  3. Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Meida Feature Pack not showing up in optional features: I have been trying to figure out how to get windows media feature pack on PC for hours now in order to play Black Ops 3 with some friends. I searched everywhere but could not find the right build and version for windows media pack. Microsoft tells me to get in the optional...
  4. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  5. Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up in Optional Features: I've been trying to download the "Media Feature Pack" through the optional downloads section in apps but it simply doesn't show up. I don't have it downloaded on my computer and a few apps cannot work without it. I've looked through multiple tutorials regarding how to install...
  6. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features": Hello,I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?...
  7. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features": Hello,I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play GTAV, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1503. What do I do?...
  8. Media Feature Pack not showing up on "Optional Features"

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Media Feature Pack not Showing up in Optional Features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Feature Pack not Showing up in Optional Features: Is there a media feature pack for 20H2 on Windows 10 Pro N? If there is does anyone know where to download it or how make it show up? submitted by /u/jonnyappleseedd [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack not showing on "Optional Features" list: Hello, I need to download the Media Feature Pack to play Minecraft Java Edition, but it's not on the "Optional Features" list where every tutorial says to go to download it. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.1256. What do I do?...