Windows 10: Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.

Discus and support Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I had a few BSODs for a good while now and had done some research and used bluescreenview to find out which programs were crashing and further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adam J__1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Adam J__1 Win User

Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.

So I had a few BSODs for a good while now and had done some research and used bluescreenview to find out which programs were crashing and further figured out that it was because of my memory. Ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it came back detecting problems. I was curious as to if this could have possibly been from something related to software that is possible to fix or if I definitely need new memory, could it be something like BIOS or drivers or something. Just curious as to how I should proceed and if the diagnostic is actually 100% hardware based and has nothing to do with software. N

:)

Adam J__1, Jul 21, 2021

2. Windows Memory Diagnostic detected problems: not sure how I should proceed.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

If Windows detects possible problems with your computer’s memory, it will prompt you to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.

If you choose to restart your computer and run the tool immediately, make sure that you save your work and close all of your running programs. The Memory Diagnostics Tool will run automatically when you restart Windows. It might take several minutes for
    the tool to finish checking your computer's memory. Once the test is completed, Windows will restart automatically. If the tool detects errors, you should contact your computer manufacturer for information about fixing them, since memory errors usually indicate
    a problem with the memory chips in your computer or other hardware problem.

Advanced options for running the Memory Diagnostics Tool

We recommend that you let the Memory Diagnostics Tool run automatically. However, advanced users might want to adjust the tool's settings. Here's how:

• When the Memory Diagnostics Tool starts, press F1.

• You can adjust the following settings:

• Test mix. Choose what type of test you want to run: Basic,
        Standard, or Extended. The choices are described in the tool.

• Cache. Choose the cache setting you want for each test: Default,
        On, or Off.

• Pass count. Type the number of times you want to repeat the test.

• Press F10 to start the test.

To run the Memory Diagnostics Tool manually

If the Windows Memory Diagnostics tool doesn't run automatically, you can run it manually.

• Open Memory Diagnostics Tool by going to Control Panel. In the search box, type
      Memory, and then click Diagnose your computer's memory problems.‌

Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems. [​IMG]
      If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

• Choose when to run the tool.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 & Problems With System and Compressed Memory Taking Up All Of The Computer's RAM

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run memory diagnostics tool and check if it helps.

Memory diagnostics tool will detects possible problems with your computer’s memory, it will prompt you to run the Memory Diagnostics Tool.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.

For more information, refer to the below link:

Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool - MdSched

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue, We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,

Santosh_Rai, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.

Windows 10 upgrade memory management error

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    If issue persist, I suggest you to refer to the link below.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems.

1. Windows Memory Diagnostic Detected Problems. - Similar Threads - Memory Diagnostic Detected

2. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  3. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  4. Memory Diagnostic Tool problems

Memory Diagnostic Tool problems: I ran the memory diagnostic tool after a blue screen showed up. The tool went thru the test and then restarted, but the blue screen still shows up.I tried to do the extended test, but it got hung and I had to restart. It seems that the tool is not fixing the problem.The blue...
  5. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I dont exactly know what this is or how to fix it but everytime I start up my pc I get this I put the image in here. Does anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-memory-diagnostic/36ec2feb-29bd-4944-9c10-4ec19c35e497
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic Question Mark Problem

Windows Memory Diagnostic Question Mark Problem: When I Start Windows Memory Diagnostic then They Open But Every Where Have Question Mark Exced Of numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-memory-diagnostic-question-mark-problem/0b92f910-5608-4d09-bfd1-b29a7570e7ec
  7. Problem with Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool

Problem with Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: Hi, when I start the Windows memory diagnostic tool the test actually starts and proceeds correctly, but when I click F1 no options menu opens. But if I click ESC instead the test is interrupted, so the keyboard is recognized during the test and works. How can I access...
  8. windows memory diagnostic hardware problems were detected

windows memory diagnostic hardware problems were detected: my pc is 6months old and a time i i clean my pc cabinet and rebuild asamble my desktop after i using my pc perfect work for 1h but after I get BSOD Blue screen of death and problem is memoy manegment after i research and i use Safe mode windows memory diagnostic and i get...
  9. ran into problem with memory diagnostic scan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ran into problem with memory diagnostic scan: the memory diagnostic scan results never showed after I logged back in*Shock what do I do now hmm*cry 88430
  10. windows memory diagnostic

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows memory diagnostic: howdy, couple days ago ran win 10 built in memory diagnostic tool to find every boot its in taskbar, cant double click/right click on it as nothing happens, have to use task manager to stop it, checked startup/task scheduler but its not set to run every time pc runs, how do i...