Windows 10: Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon

Discus and support Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool last night but now every time Windows logs on, it gives me a message saying: Windows Memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chris Hopper 27, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon

Hello!

I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool last night but now every time Windows logs on, it gives me a message saying:

Windows Memory Diagnostic

No memory errors were detected

Once the message is closed, the icon will stay in 'show hidden icons' system tray...

I don't want to disable the notifications for it fully as I may need it one day but I don't know how to stop this one from apperaing each time.

Its not something that needs fixing, its just slightly annoying.

Thank you!

:)

Chris Hopper 27, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Win10 Regsvr32.exe memory cannot be read message

Hi,

I suggest you to run Memory Diagnostic tool and check if it helps.

Memory Diagnostic tool is used to detect the possible memory problems.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Memory Diagnostic in the search area in the task bar and select
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Select Restart now and check for problem.
    The error message that you received indicates there may be some memory issues with the system (mapping the memory).

Meanwhile, I suggest you to run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue ( slow internet etc.).

• Press Windows key + W.

• Type Troubleshooter in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select System and Security.

• Select System Maintenance under System options.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Memory diagnostic test results not found

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This is very unusual that you are unable to find the results for Memory Diagnostic test.

Usually, when the memory diagnostic is complete the results will be stored under Event Viewer. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to access Event Viewer logs for Memory Diagnostic.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type eventvwr and hit enter.
    3. Now expand Windows Logs and click on
      System.

You can use the filter or the find option in Event Viewer to check for specific logs. You can try the steps mentioned below to filter memory diagnostic results in Event Viewer.

1. Right click on System and click on
      Find.
    2. Now type Memory Diagnostic results and click on
      Find Next

This should pull up the results for Memory Diagnostic that you have ran.

Let us know if there are any concerns, we will certainly assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon

[Win10]Memory leak?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for showing interest in Windows 10 and we are glad to assist you.

I suggest you to stop the game from the Task Manager and run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.

Follow the below steps to run Windows Memory Diagnostic:

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar and click on the
      Windows Memory Diagnostic.

• Click on Restart now and check for the problems (Recommended).

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know. We would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon

1. Windows Memory Diagnostic message keeps appearing on logon - Similar Threads - Memory Diagnostic message

2. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  3. Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Diagnostic: Windows Memory diagnosticThe test is completed and repeated again and again and I can’t end it, even I turn off my pc it shows me test of memory diagnostic again,,,,, there is no stuck.How can I exit? Please help...
  4. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  5. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I have an English Windows 10 install that was purchased directly from MS. The Chinese language has never been used on this machine. I got a BSOD for memory management. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the whole time it ran, it was in Chinese. How could this be and how...
  6. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Memory Diagnostic: I dont exactly know what this is or how to fix it but everytime I start up my pc I get this I put the image in here. Does anyone know how to fix it?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-memory-diagnostic/36ec2feb-29bd-4944-9c10-4ec19c35e497
  8. windows memory diagnostic

windows memory diagnostic: I am going to be overclocking my computer, starting with ram ofcourse. I just got a new system. I went to go test my ram and make sure its stable on default, when it gives the option to restart or next time my computer boots, i click restart and then windows fails to start....
  9. Windows memory diagnostics

Windows memory diagnostics: Hello there, I am having issues with the windows diagnostics tool. I run the tool after making changes to my RAM on extended to thoroughly check the memory and it comes up no hardware errors. After running the system for some time, it will crash and reboot the operating...
  10. windows memory diagnostic

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows memory diagnostic: howdy, couple days ago ran win 10 built in memory diagnostic tool to find every boot its in taskbar, cant double click/right click on it as nothing happens, have to use task manager to stop it, checked startup/task scheduler but its not set to run every time pc runs, how do i...