Windows 10: windows memory diagnostic

Discus and support windows memory diagnostic in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; howdy, couple days ago ran win 10 built in memory diagnostic tool to find every boot its in taskbar, cant double click/right click on it as nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DR3WST3R, Aug 14, 2015.

1. DR3WST3R Win User

windows memory diagnostic

howdy, couple days ago ran win 10 built in memory diagnostic tool to find every boot its in taskbar, cant double click/right click on it as nothing happens, have to use task manager to stop it, checked startup/task scheduler but its not set to run every time pc runs, how do i sort this out, very annoying now

windows memory diagnostic [​IMG]

:)

DR3WST3R, Aug 14, 2015

2. Memory diagnostics

Hello,

Windows Memory Diagnostics usually stalls when it detects an issue with the hardware. Although it takes only a few minutes for each progression of 1% up to 21%, the indicator may remain on 21% for hours. This may not necessarily mean that it froze, and the
    test may complete successfully. We suggest you rerun the test overnight, and give it ample time to complete. We'd like to know if you overclocked the RAM. If so, set it to default and run the tests individually.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue.

Regile Reb, Aug 14, 2015
  3. joanv_565 Win User
    Windows Memory Diagnostic

I have recently been getting warnings that my memory is low - normally have way more programs/documents open and never got this message before. I ran the "Windows Memory Diagnostic" - it said a report would display after restart. I've done this twice
    now - no report. Is there another tool I should use to troubleshoot my memory issue? Or is there a way to find the report that should have been displayed?

joanv_565, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

windows memory diagnostic

1. windows memory diagnostic - Similar Threads - memory diagnostic

2. Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.: I can't figure out what is causing my laptop to be slow all of a sudden. One day it was acting fine, then the next, it was very laggy and having trouble opening up applications. What I have done so far:Did a hard reset. This removed all downloaded applications, but kept my...
  3. Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is slow, even after a hard reset, running a clean boot and running a Memory diagnostics.: I can't figure out what is causing my laptop to be slow all of a sudden. One day it was acting fine, then the next, it was very laggy and having trouble opening up applications. What I have done so far:Did a hard reset. This removed all downloaded applications, but kept my...
  4. No results for Memory Diagnostic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  5. No results for Memory Diagnostic

No results for Memory Diagnostic: I have run the Memory diagnostic. It ended apparently, i was not watching the entire time and then the PC rebooted. I found instructions at this link:Diagnose memory problems on your PC microsoft.comIt says results will appear in a memory diagnostic notification. I cannot...
  6. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  7. Options screen in memory diagnostics not working

Options screen in memory diagnostics not working: I have brought up Memory Diagnostics upon reboot of my computer. F1 was recognized and brought me to the Options screen. At that point the only thing that works is the ESC key to end it. For instance "Standard" is selected, and "Extended" is below it. But i cannot find a way...
  8. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  9. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  10. Memory Diagnostic Report

Memory Diagnostic Report: I am testing a Windows 10 laptop for memory problems. I ran the standard diagnostic process which restarts the machine. Unfortunately, the diagnostic report is not shown. Apparently this is by design. According to responses to this site, rather than present a message, it...