Windows 10: Windows menu layout

Discus and support Windows menu layout in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, So recently I've been changing some windows settings because of a video to get the possible best settings for gaming, and when I relaunched my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boufrad, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Boufrad Win User

Windows menu layout

Hello,

So recently I've been changing some windows settings because of a video to get the possible best settings for gaming, and when I relaunched my PC to get the results, my menu layout started to look like this http://prntscr.com/k5cq86 and I don't really like it since it's very hard to access to the desktop and I'm having hard time minimizing apps, so my question is is there anyway I can get everything back to default, with the default looking windows menu layout, thanks you in advance.

:)

Boufrad, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to reset the tile layout in the start menu

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern with resetting the tile layout in the Start menu. Kindly answer the following:

• Is your computer connected in a domain?
    • Which build of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you tried the steps given by DaveM121 on a different user profile?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows menu layout

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows menu layout

1. Windows menu layout - Similar Threads - menu layout

2. Start Menu Layout Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Layout Problem: It isn't really looking right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-layout-problem/8ff03efc-d7b8-4eee-b788-6f820de9128e
  3. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...: I'm trying to export a start menu layout, I want 1 group of users to have different tiles pinned than other Users. is this possible. I also want to stop users saving files to desktop. Is there any answers for any of the issues I have thanks....
  4. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...: I'm trying to export a start menu layout, I want 1 group of users to have different tiles pinned than other Users. is this possible. I also want to stop users saving files to desktop. Is there any answers for any of the issues I have thanks....
  5. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

6. How to change to alternate keyboard layout on home menu search on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change to alternate keyboard layout on home menu search on Windows 11?: I am using Colemak keyboard layout on Windows 11. But a few places I only can type in qwerty I didn't install qwerty keyboard and removed it after switching to Colemak. One place is the home search press Win key then type for apps only I can type in QWERTY.I've tried to...
  7. How to change to alternate keyboard layout on home menu search on Windows 11?

How to change to alternate keyboard layout on home menu search on Windows 11?: I am using Colemak keyboard layout on Windows 11. But a few places I only can type in qwerty I didn't install qwerty keyboard and removed it after switching to Colemak. One place is the home search press Win key then type for apps only I can type in QWERTY.I've tried to...
  8. Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.: Hi! When I Install Windows 10 Operating System by Default There are Microsoft Office Apps + Microsoft Edge pinned to Start menu In Live Titles or Titles Screen like in this screenshot.Question Below...######################## Is it Possible to Make That When You Create New...
  9. Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.

Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.: Hi! When I Install Windows 10 Operating System by Default There are Microsoft Office Apps + Microsoft Edge pinned to Start menu In Live Titles or Titles Screen like in this screenshot.Question Below...######################## Is it Possible to Make That When You Create New...
  10. Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.