Windows 10: Windows menu

Discus and support Windows menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows menu stopped working. What can I do to get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandraFowler2, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Windows menu

My windows menu stopped working. What can I do to get it back?

:)

SandraFowler2, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Windows menu

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows menu

1. Windows menu - Similar Threads - menu

2. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  3. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  4. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  5. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  6. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  7. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?: When accessing the OneDrive directory on Win 11, I see additional items in Explorer with a custom OneDrive view. What APIs are needed for such implementations? Is it part of the shell extension implementation?https://ibb.co/hdHZ7Gq...
  8. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How can I add custom Explorer menu bar items the way OneDrive does?

10. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...