Windows 10: Windows menus autoscroll to the top

Discus and support Windows menus autoscroll to the top in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last february 2020 update that I installed on the 12th, every since windows menu has the top box auto-highlighted by a rectangle. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CleodoraSilvestri, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Windows menus autoscroll to the top

Since the last february 2020 update that I installed on the 12th, every since windows menu has the top box auto-highlighted by a rectangle.

If I click anything, my choice gets ignored and the rectangle scrolls back up to the top, doing nothing.

I cannot click ANYTHING in the control panel menus or the start menu.

MY ENTIRE COMPUTER IS NOW USELESS. I cannot even undo the last update as the option to view the update history gets ignored when I click it and the selection scrolls up to the top of the screen.

HELP ME

PLEASE

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

:)

CleodoraSilvestri, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Slartybart, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows menus autoscroll to the top

Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

Thema:

Windows menus autoscroll to the top

1. Windows menus autoscroll to the top - Similar Threads - menus autoscroll top

2. Windows 10 autoscrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 autoscrolling: Hello! I have been facing an issue regarding windows Autos scrolling despite having no issues with mouse and keyboard for 3 days.Initially, I detached my wireless mouse to see if the problem is in the mouse.However,it persisted after disconnecting the mouse.Even after all the...
  3. Windows 10 autoscrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 autoscrolling: Hello! I have been facing an issue regarding windows Autos scrolling despite having no issues with mouse and keyboard for 3 days.Initially, I detached my wireless mouse to see if the problem is in the mouse.However,it persisted after disconnecting the mouse.Even after all the...
  4. Windows 10 autoscrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Autoscrolling in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autoscrolling in windows: Hi Since the last windows update but screen will automatically scroll as soon as I am on a windows screen. I've tried to go into uninstall on settings, but it won't let me go to the top of the screen to click uninstall updates as automatically scrolls down. This is driving me...
  6. As of today Microsoft windows or system windows are autoscrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    As of today Microsoft windows or system windows are autoscrolling: Hi, I now have the unfortunate and frustrating occurrence of most Microsoft system windows Run scrolls through all entries and stops on last one, if I try to type in 'cmd' it just keeps scrolling until it stops at last entry, so all I can Run is Winword for now and even...
  7. Windows menus selection auto scroll to top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows menus selection auto scroll to top: It's not my mouse or keyboard as the problem persists even if I disconnect one of them. I've done the scans from command prompt, it found corrupted files and fixed them. Restarted and still no fix. Is there anything else I can do? If I hold down on the keyboard it can beat...
  8. autoscroll in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    autoscroll in windows 10: Is there a way to disable the autoscroll in Windows 10 on my hp laptop? It's making making me crazy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoscroll-in-windows-10/1ee42017-67db-4558-9770-68b2935ea1d6
  9. bar with menus at top

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar with menus at top: How do I get a bar with menus at top of window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-with-menus-at-top/fdbf7fe9-738e-4ddc-9bcd-e7917bcb8807
  10. Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddenly have "new folder" on top of the context menus: I have no idea when this happened to me. Here are some screenshots: [img] On desktop [img] On explorer Please help! 13340