Windows 10: Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is...

Discus and support Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Matty10101 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matty10101, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is...

/u/Matty10101, Jul 31, 2020
  2. rivre Win User

chkdsk report cut off mid-way?

Any reason chkdsk cut off mid-way through the report? Is this normal when there's lots of corrupted files? Whats the point of a report if it's cut off mid-way? It starts listing the files one by one then cuts off mid-way through the list.

rivre, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Cutting off large portions of the screen

I was recently playing a game that went into full screen. I then accidentally let the power on my laptop die. When I turned my computer back on large amounts of the display were cut off. I cannot even screen shot how much is being cut off (about 25% in total)
    because the computer does not even recognize that as part of the screen. I have tried restarting/turning my computer on and off but nothing seems to be working. The cut off area is black. Any suggestions?

Cats00cats, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is...

My windows screen stretches wider than the monitor screen and cuts off icons , start menu etc

My windows screen stretches wider than the monitor screen and cuts off icons , start menu etc. what can I do? I have to guess where the start button is, the settings button, the power button, etc. cause I can't see them, and all my icons are cut off on
    that side of the screen. On the other side they are inset.

AnitaGilley1, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is...

1. Windows menus cut off when window is maxed, the amount cut off changes, so start menu is... - Similar Threads - menus cut off

2. Volume Window Cut Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Window Cut Off: Since updating to Windows 11 a few months ago - the volume panel as shown above sometimes displays cropped. It goes away if I click the volume icon numerous times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-window-cut-off/1120cd89-3748-4a99-8ac3-4ad0fbf99b43
  3. Volume Window Cut Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Window Cut Off: Since updating to Windows 11 a few months ago - the volume panel as shown above sometimes displays cropped. It goes away if I click the volume icon numerous times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-window-cut-off/1120cd89-3748-4a99-8ac3-4ad0fbf99b43
  4. Quick settings menu is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick settings menu is cut off: Hi!My quick menu settings window is cropped at the top and cuts off the wifi bluetooth and airplane mode keys. A reboot hasn't fixed it as of yet. I've attached a picture. Thanks!...
  5. Quick settings menu is cut off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick settings menu is cut off: Hi!My quick menu settings window is cropped at the top and cuts off the wifi bluetooth and airplane mode keys. A reboot hasn't fixed it as of yet. I've attached a picture. Thanks!...
  6. Windows search cuts off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search cuts off.: Whenever i search something with Windows Search, the search thing is cut off vertically like this [ATTACH] When i click anywhere in the search window except the search bar, it returns to normal....
  7. Internet cutting off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet cutting off: My internet has been cutting off randomly the past month I have tried everything but nohting helps submitted by /u/Heix983 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fuzda5/internet_cutting_off/
  8. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...
  9. App cut off?

App cut off?: [ATTACH] In the picture above you can clearly see that a good portion of the application is cut out. I've literally tried everything to solve this problem. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-cut-off/9dd64952-3c19-4a87-815f-6d761e4e1c56
  10. Windows being cut off

Windows being cut off: One day I was going to change my Sounds for Windows, But I could not because it was cut off. Any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/windows-being-cut-off/6b5ff9dd-532f-4715-8ac6-d1be751364f4