Windows 10: Windows messaging service

Discus and support Windows messaging service in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day. I am a technitican working for a small IT company. Our automated system alerts us when a service is stopped. On a few diffrent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leevan Rooyen, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Windows messaging service

Good day.

I am a technitican working for a small IT company.

Our automated system alerts us when a service is stopped.

On a few diffrent computers I have gotten this message from our monitor:

The service MessagingService_72a203c is Stopped.

The service MessagingService_92fbd is Stopped.

The service MessagingService_d8382 is Stopped.

I have no idea if the service is crutial to other system functions of if I can ignore them. If I could get more information on what this service is and its purpose then I would be grateful

:)

Leevan Rooyen, Nov 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Windows messaging service :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Windows messaging service

Whenever log in through user profile, a message is displayed as:

"Cannot start service from the command line or a debugger. A Windows Service must be installed (using installutil.exe) and then started with the Server Explorer, Windows Services, Administrative tool or the NET START command"

I am not aware of the reason but the observation afterwards are

• System slows down whether you work online or offline.
    • Would not allow easily to shut down or restart the system through start menu and have to use the power button ultimately.
    Request to suggest the solution if any.

Regards

SachinKhandeparkar, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows messaging service

1. Windows messaging service - Similar Threads - messaging service

2. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  3. I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received the message user service service is unable to log in; user login profile is...: Tried different options and nothing works. Need help to sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-the-message-user-service-service-is/a8530a0d-b6f9-4bcc-8b70-89c5f4e3548b
  4. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  5. Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...

Why do I have Windows Installer Service unavailable message to Install Visual Studio 2022...: While running the Visual Studio Installer and selecting the things I want to install, just when starts to download, I get the following message: Title "Before we get started" Message "The Windows Installer Service is unavailable. Please restart your system and try again."....
  6. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  7. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  8. Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...: Hello,I know that this issue is been around for a while, but all fixes I tried did not work out. I keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in" every time I use my laptop offline. In order to get to my account I have to connect it to the Net and...
  9. Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...

Cannot log in, keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in"...: Hello,I know that this issue is been around for a while, but all fixes I tried did not work out. I keep getting message "The user profile service service failed the sign-in" every time I use my laptop offline. In order to get to my account I have to connect it to the Net and...
  10. Post updating updates in Win 11 , while logging we get message " The user profile service...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post updating updates in Win 11 , while logging we get message " The user profile service...: Post updating updates in Win 11 , while logging we get message " The user profile service service failed the sign-in. The user profile cannot be loaded ....