Windows 10: windows mic couldn't be detected

Discus and support windows mic couldn't be detected in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my laptop is huawei matbook 13 amd version and I have a problem which is it doesn't detect any headphone microphone and only uses the built in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/realallihyani, Sep 30, 2020.

1. windows mic couldn't be detected

my laptop is huawei matbook 13 amd version and I have a problem which is it doesn't detect any headphone microphone and only uses the built in microphone and please don't tell me to update the drivers because I did it

Thank you for helping in advance

submitted by /u/realallihyani
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/realallihyani, Sep 30, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 30, 2020
  3. "We couldn`t create a new partition or locate an existing one."

Try this:

Before you get to that message, press SHIFT + F10 to open a command prompt.

Run diskpart.
    At the diskpart prompt, run these commands:

list disk

At this point you should see the SSD as disk 0. If it has another disk number, use that number rather than "0" in the next command.

select disk 0
    clean
    exit (to exit from diskpart)
    exit (to exit from the command prompt)

windows mic couldn't be detected [​IMG]

That should clear the contents of the disk. The entire disk space should then show up in Windows setup as "Unallocated Space" as in the screenshot below.

windows mic couldn't be detected [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

windows mic couldn't be detected

Berton, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

windows mic couldn't be detected

1. windows mic couldn't be detected - Similar Threads - mic couldn't detected

2. Windows not detecting headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting headset mic: I recently bought a new laptop and plugged the headset in and everything worked like a charm. However due to some issues I had to reinstall windows after which I never get the "Which device you plugged in" option nor does windows identify the mic. I tried putting other...
  3. Windows not detecting headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting headset mic: I recently bought a new laptop and plugged the headset in and everything worked like a charm. However due to some issues I had to reinstall windows after which I never get the "Which device you plugged in" option nor does windows identify the mic. I tried putting other...
  4. windows is not detecting my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is not detecting my mic: every time I plug in my headphones with a mic it says that the headphones are plugged in but it says the mic is not plugged in, to note I never had this problem until a 2 days ago and I never changed any settings that disables my mic, does anyone have a fix for this and yes I...
  5. windows is not detecting my mic

windows is not detecting my mic: every time I plug in my headphones with a mic it says that the headphones are plugged in but it says the mic is not plugged in, to note I never had this problem until a 2 days ago and I never changed any settings that disables my mic, does anyone have a fix for this and yes I...
  6. Mic not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not detected: I have an IEM that has a mic and when i plug it in, it doesn't detect the mic. I have checked the recording tab of the sound control panel window and it only seems to detect my device as a headphone. Weirdly, when I use a usb-c to 3.5mm converter it detects the whole thing as...
  7. Mic not detected

Mic not detected: I have an IEM that has a mic and when i plug it in, it doesn't detect the mic. I have checked the recording tab of the sound control panel window and it only seems to detect my device as a headphone. Weirdly, when I use a usb-c to 3.5mm converter it detects the whole thing as...
  8. Earphone mic not detecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphone mic not detecting: I plugged in some earphones and it asked me "Is it a headset, microphone or earphones". I pressed headset on accident and clicked don't ask me again. How do I bring up the option to choose again?Now all the devices I plug in are treated as microphones, which means my...
  9. Windows not detecting mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not detecting mic: I have an at2020 plugged into an audio interface and for a year or more it worked fine but now it doesn't say I have mic at all. When I press the direct monitor button on my audio interface I can hear myself through the mic just fine but when I'm on discord or playing any...
  10. mic not detecting in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic not detecting in windows 10: Hi I have purchased a new mic (Iball M27). but windows is not detecting it. THe mbd model of my desktop is ASUS H10M-D. Pls provide solution.. I have tried with updated bios and drivers also...