Windows 10: windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....

Discus and support windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my camera is not working... always shows the error like 0xa00f4244... I tried all the method shows in windows help... and also I tried online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S.SURYASHREE, May 19, 2020.

1. windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....

my camera is not working...

always shows the error like 0xa00f4244...

I tried all the method shows in windows help...

and also I tried online solution..

But still I don't need solution...

Please help that issues...

:)

S.SURYASHREE, May 19, 2020

2. Issue with the camera ,where it is showing an error code 0X8010007

Original Title: camera error

Hi buddy

i am using device (Microsoft 540) . I have an issue with the camera ,where it is showing an error code 0X8010007 i am using windows latest build of date now

as per suggestion to other users i tired software reset and even using windows phone recovery tool i rolled back to 8.1 but stil camera is not working

Note:camera is front camera

Sreenath Reddy Yadavakunta, May 19, 2020
  3. KatrineCY Win User
    download Windows camera app

Success in resetting Store; that produced a download of the Windows camera, despite seeing error message again, download proceeded. Screen shows MS app for Windows camera and indicates downloaded. (Camera now listed in app list.) But when Launch was selected,
    no action after screen with camera icon. Eventually message appeared " something went wrong: here is message code if needed: 0x400F4271>MediaCaptureFailedEvent>0xC00D3704. We seem to be moving ahead a step at a time. Next suggestion?

KatrineCY, May 19, 2020
  4. Elvin Gat Win User

windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....

Windows 10 camera error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)

Hi Allen,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What we can suggest is for you to run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Thanks.

Elvin Gat, May 19, 2020
Thema:

windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code....

1. windows Microsoft camera not working shows error code.... - Similar Threads - Microsoft camera working

2. my camera is not working and there is an error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera is not working and there is an error code.: my camera is not working and there is an error code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-and-there-is-an-error/6640f32d-c0cb-46f0-a59b-ae8745759965
  3. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  4. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  5. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code

laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code: my laptop camera is built in before upgrading to windows 10 it use to say connect camera now its saying camera cannot be found with an error code...
  7. laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code: my laptop camera is built in before upgrading to windows 10 it use to say connect camera now its saying camera cannot be found with an error code...
  8. laptop camera not working at all showing me an error code

9. Camera is not working, showing Error code 0xA00F4292

Camera is not working, showing Error code 0xA00F4292: My camera is not working, showing message Something went wrong Try restarting your device. If you need it, here's Error code 0xA00F4292 I tried all the means, even tried with Microsoft Support team, still my problem is persisting....
  10. My camera is not working showing error code.

My camera is not working showing error code.: My camera has stopped working. Its showing error code A00F4244, A00F4288. Please anybody can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-showing-error-code/b546e475-89b3-4064-84de-b8266c2a66b1