Windows 10: Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the game Microsoft Solitaire Collection under the Star Club I can access and play all the collections except the "Windows 10 1st Anniversary"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Gallahad47, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection

In the game Microsoft Solitaire Collection under the Star Club I can access and play all the collections except the "Windows 10 1st Anniversary" collection set. When trying to access any of the games in this collection I receive the error message - "Network Error. A network error occurred. Please check your internet connection and try again." I play the entire collection on my Dell laptop Windows 10 Home version which is connected to the internet, but trying to access the Windows Anniversary collection is when I receive the error message. Is there any work-around to accessing this collection? Also how do I erase all the games concluded to either reset them to normal and/or reset them to play different versions than before? Thank you.

:)

Gallahad47, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Windows Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection is not working and I have no clue how to report the issue. I have unloaded and reloaded, did a reboot and no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/592ae196-2621-46eb-a13a-0f81cc82c0d2
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Why when I open Microsoft solitaire collection windows security shows a pop up stating app or process blocked svchost.exe protected folder D:\videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection/3a582b73-a62c-4ceb-af21-3e851f94f55b
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: In the last couple of days Microsoft Solitaire Collection has disappeared from my computer. It is not listed anymore in my list of applications. Hence I cannot play the games I play regularly.What has happened?How can I recover itTThanks....
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Please tell my why all of a sudden a few days ago my opening page where it shows you the 5 different games and my personal scores has a large rectangle notice saying that my playing name has been removed from the top right corner and that some new name "CordingAxis082" has...