Windows 10: Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading

Discus and support Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows update don't show anything but pending and my Microsoft Stores updates and downloads only show pending or occasionally says it's downloading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Primal.spray, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading

My windows update don't show anything but pending and my Microsoft Stores updates and downloads only show pending or occasionally says it's downloading however after a few hours it either doesn't download. Even the smallest of apps don't download and most of the time shows an error code however I only have the error code for windows updates which is. 0x80070002. I believe the problem might be tied to not being able to update windows.

:)

Primal.spray, Mar 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, May 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, May 25, 2020
  4. Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading

1. Windows/Microsoft Store not updating/downloading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store updating

2. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  3. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates: I went to the store to check for updates on a game but the 3 dots you used to tap to access that function is no longer there. What is the reason for this and how do I get updates now?...
  4. Microsoft Store Downloads and Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Today I was trying to download an application. He was stuck on slope and every time I checked it he never stopped there and the option to download now was always there. So I went through the troubleshooters and they were unable to identify the problem. Then I noticed that in...
  6. Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download from Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Today I was trying to download an application. He was stuck on slope and every time I checked it he never stopped there and the option to download now was always there. So I went through the troubleshooters and they were unable to identify the problem. Then I noticed that in...
  7. Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Update and Microsoft store can not download or update.: Hello, I wanted to install Sea of thieves from the Microsoft Store, a game which I had installed previously. But when I tried to install it, it would give me an error: "windows store, something happend on our end" Then I tought I might update windows as I was on 19XX, but...
  8. Microsoft store downloading and updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store downloading and updating: Out if the blue i am not able to download some apps nor update them. I get an error 0x80070005. Which is saying i do not have permission for the action. I have checked for all updates in windows and security. I have reset microsoft cache. I have allowed microsoft to access my...
  9. Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store download problems: Microsoft store and windows update aren't downloading anything. For example, when I click on check for updates it finds the update and then stays at downloading on 0% same with the Microsoft store when I try to install anything it doesn't download at all it just sits at 0%...
  10. Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Stuck on Microsoft Store and Windows Update: Hello, my computer was a mess the last few months and i was getting so many errors. One day my desktop freezed and forced me to restart and when it started i got black screen and this message: ''reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in slected boot device...