Windows 10: Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...

Discus and support Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I even update again the windows to download again the file incase its some sort of error while downloading but still got this message when i tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GewlbroBontia, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...

I even update again the windows to download again the file incase its some sort of error while downloading but still got this message when i tried to get store. When i use this command "wsreset" its always like this please help anyone i cant access my apps music videos etc Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the... d716195c-980e-4f63-974f-cd9ee86f5870?upload=true.png Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the... f1232cad-658a-465d-90c1-a0cc1cff4e78?upload=true.png

:)

GewlbroBontia, Aug 28, 2020

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Tried many methods still cannot get the microsoft store save location changed to D drive.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

According to the error code, the issue seems to be with the access/permissions of the files. Here are few things that you can try:

Method 1: Try running the Windows store troubleshooter.

1. Open Windows Settings (windows key + I).
    2. Then click on Update and Security.
    3. Then click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Then click on Windows Store Apps and follow the on screen prompts.

Method 2: Reset Windows store.

1. Open Run (Windows Key + R).
    2. Then type: WSreset

Method 3: Try creating a new user account and then
    changing the location.

If the issue still persist, please write back with the following information:

1. Which version of Windows is installed on your device?
    2. Are you aware of any recent changes made on your device?
    3. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried?

Regards,

Naresh_K, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...

Microsoft Store

Hi Shahzaib,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Run Windows Store troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.

• Click on “View All” on top left pane.

• Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

Press “Windows key + R” and type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the...

1. Windows microsoft store nowhere to be found i tried all the methods that was in the... - Similar Threads - microsoft store nowhere

2. Microsoft Store nowhere to be found on new MSI PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store nowhere to be found on new MSI PC Windows 11: Microsoft Store is missing from the computer. OS is up to date and tried the PowerShell trick from other threads, neither solution worked. Can't update or download any apps because of this : Would really love a solution that doesn't involve links/downloads from non-Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Store nowhere to be found on new MSI PC Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store nowhere to be found on new MSI PC Windows 11: Microsoft Store is missing from the computer. OS is up to date and tried the PowerShell trick from other threads, neither solution worked. Can't update or download any apps because of this : Would really love a solution that doesn't involve links/downloads from non-Microsoft...
  4. Mouse not working all method tried

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working all method tried: My mouse when connected to cpu glowsmeans current is passing but it doesn't show any pointer in screen nor any click works.I have tried several methods but none of them works....
  5. Mouse not working all method tried

Mouse not working all method tried: My mouse when connected to cpu glowsmeans current is passing but it doesn't show any pointer in screen nor any click works.I have tried several methods but none of them works....
  6. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work: the microsoft store was fine a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-microsoft-store-ive-tried-all-the/f5f15bc0-2ef1-49b6-9b98-b79c64da8507
  7. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work: the microsoft store was fine a month ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-microsoft-store-ive-tried-all-the/f5f15bc0-2ef1-49b6-9b98-b79c64da8507
  8. why cant i open microsoft store? ive tried all the methods on fixing it but it wouldnt work

9. Bluetooth nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth nowhere to be found.: Hi! I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, my laptop has bluetooth inbuilt and was working flawlessly before the reset, I installed windows through flash drive and I had no problem doing that. I cannot find bluetooth at Device manager, here are the steps are followed...
  10. Cortana is nowhere to be found...

in Cortana
    Cortana is nowhere to be found...: Hello! I have a few simple questions. Is Cortana available in the Philippines? Because I can't seem to find her anywhere in my laptop. If yes, is there anyway to easily find her? I've tried all the obvious options like using the search bar, device manager, etc. Still no...