Windows 10: Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

Discus and support Windows/Microsoft store Voucher in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Assalamualaikum Guys,I want to ask about Windows Store.So,I just planned to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Soon,and because i dont have any credit card/debit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FaisalRamadhan1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

Assalamualaikum Guys,I want to ask about Windows Store.So,I just planned to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Soon,and because i dont have any credit card/debit card so i contacted microsoft agent and he told me that there is another payment menthod with somthing like voucher for windows store.And then i think windows store voucher are not going to be sell at the nearest shop.So i decided to buy it from re seller/Online shop.And what am i gonna ask is "Is that legal to buy it from online shop"? (Sorry for my bad English)

:)

FaisalRamadhan1, Jul 8, 2019

2. £25 microsoft store voucher

Hi,

There is a possibility that your Microsoft store voucher was not registered properly. For better assistance on redeeming your Microsoft store voucher,
    we suggest that you contact our Microsoft Store Support
    directly on this link.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Jul 8, 2019
  3. shadi. Win User
    shadi., Jul 8, 2019
  4. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

£25 microsoft store voucher

received a £25 microsoft store voucher when buying as xbox one cannot redeem as it only contains 9 digit can somebody give me instructions about how to redeem please.

SirKingCrumpet, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

1. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Voucher

2. Microsoft, Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft, Windows Store: Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec le Windows Store, c'est-à-dire que je voudrai installer Forza Horizon 4 mais il n'apparait pas dedans et meme pas non plus dans l'appalication Xbox, c'est comme si je n'y avais jamais joué alors que j'ai pas mal d'heures dessus. Parcontre quand...
  3. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft store: La tienda no sirve ya he intentado desitalar instalar y nada tambien repare y aun asi nada, algunas aplicaciones tambien se cierra no se que sucede ayuda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/8d93b884-c5f6-4162-ba52-65e2c7fe295f
  4. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: I have recently bought a PC, but it hasnt come with the Microsoft Store App installed. After hours of trying to find out how to get it installed, i have been forced to give up and have since been forced into using the Microsoft Store on a browser. However, whenever i try to...
  5. Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store: Hi, I've been having trouble signing into the Microsoft Store from the extension menu, I can get into the app, but the I go to press sign in and nothing happens. It just acts like I didn't even press it. I've also tried pressing it, then waiting for a while, and nothing...
  6. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store: I keep receiving a popup from MS Store saying "Always use this app to open ".disabled files". What is a " (.)disabled file? (please notice the dot before the word disabled!!!) I do not know what this pertains to however I want it gone I have tried to terminate MS store. I...
  7. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store: I have downloaded games from the Microsoft store forWindows 10. The game downloads, but when I try to start it up the game opens and there is a white screen. After like 1 second of that white screen, the game closes automatically. I have updated my computer and I reset the...
  8. microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store: I'm not able to install any app from store on my new laptop having win 10 , that run or install key is not on store. please suggest me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/microsoft-store/ca01d8c3-360d-4bd1-9e10-094d348db394
  9. shop vouchers

in Browsers and Email
    shop vouchers: Hi recently i have been recieving loads of different shop vouchers and gift vouchers .i have tried to block them but they are still getting through they are from every retailer . how can i get rid of them please . 70628
  10. Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store: Microsoft’s many online and retail store brands are confusing to consumers. And it looks like they’re finally going to take the obvious step of fixing that, at least in Windows 10. Of course, this is Microsoft, so this could just be yet another round of A/B testing....