Windows 10: Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

Discus and support Windows/Microsoft store Voucher in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Assalamualaikum Guys,I want to ask about Windows Store.So,I just planned to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Soon,and because i dont have any credit card/debit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FaisalRamadhan1, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

Assalamualaikum Guys,I want to ask about Windows Store.So,I just planned to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Soon,and because i dont have any credit card/debit card so i contacted microsoft agent and he told me that there is another payment menthod with somthing like voucher for windows store.And then i think windows store voucher are not going to be sell at the nearest shop.So i decided to buy it from re seller/Online shop.And what am i gonna ask is "Is that legal to buy it from online shop"? (Sorry for my bad English)

:)

FaisalRamadhan1, Jul 8, 2019

2. £25 microsoft store voucher

Hi,

There is a possibility that your Microsoft store voucher was not registered properly. For better assistance on redeeming your Microsoft store voucher,
    we suggest that you contact our Microsoft Store Support
    directly on this link.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Jul 8, 2019
  3. shadi. Win User
    shadi., Jul 8, 2019
  4. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

£25 microsoft store voucher

received a £25 microsoft store voucher when buying as xbox one cannot redeem as it only contains 9 digit can somebody give me instructions about how to redeem please.

SirKingCrumpet, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows/Microsoft store Voucher

1. Windows/Microsoft store Voucher - Similar Threads - Microsoft store Voucher

2. MD-100 voucher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MD-100 voucher: Hello,I have an exam voucher for the MD-100 exam which will retire on 31 Sept 2023.However, when I want to schedule the exam now, the Microsoft Learn page is showing an error.How am I supposed to book the exam now? I already have an exam voucher....
  3. MD-100 voucher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MD-100 voucher: Hello,I have an exam voucher for the MD-100 exam which will retire on 31 Sept 2023.However, when I want to schedule the exam now, the Microsoft Learn page is showing an error.How am I supposed to book the exam now? I already have an exam voucher....
  4. MD-100 voucher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Why Microsoft remove 100 rupees Flipkart voucher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft remove 100 rupees Flipkart voucher: Email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-remove-100-rupees-flipkart-voucher/1226b9a0-9754-476c-ad62-9e7519581461
  6. Why Microsoft remove 100 rupees Flipkart voucher

Why Microsoft remove 100 rupees Flipkart voucher: Email ID *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-remove-100-rupees-flipkart-voucher/1226b9a0-9754-476c-ad62-9e7519581461
  7. VOUCHER ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOUCHER ??: Hi, I have purchased a 3 Month £17.99 Xbox Live voucher and every time I successfully type the code in too redeem it. I just freezes & does not progress any further. I need assistance please thankyou....
  8. VOUCHER ??

VOUCHER ??: Hi, I have purchased a 3 Month £17.99 Xbox Live voucher and every time I successfully type the code in too redeem it. I just freezes & does not progress any further. I need assistance please thankyou....
  9. VOUCHER ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. shop vouchers

in Browsers and Email
    shop vouchers: Hi recently i have been recieving loads of different shop vouchers and gift vouchers .i have tried to block them but they are still getting through they are from every retailer . how can i get rid of them please . 70628