Windows 10: Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed

Discus and support Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows pc keep saying a edge app is open even though i closed the broswer window. I had to go to App & Features uninstall the app, but i can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mslady Meh, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed

My windows pc keep saying a edge app is open even though i closed the broswer window. I had to go to App & Features uninstall the app, but i can’t uninstall The Edge app so i went to advance options reset everything to default

:)

Mslady Meh, Apr 18, 2020

2. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows Migration Assistant

I'm attempting to use Windows Migration Assistant to transfer certain files to a Mac. The program asked me to close Windows Mail, which was not running at the moment. I used PowerShell to delete Windows Mail from my laptop. Windows Migration continues
    to say that Windows Mail is running and must be closed. I have no idea what to do. Need help, Please.

MichaelWalters44, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed

Windows Migration Assistant

kuhnmichael1, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed

1. Windows migration assistant closed running app that is closed - Similar Threads - migration assistant closed

2. Apps closing when laptop lid is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Apps closing when laptop lid is closed: I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface and all my open apps force close when the laptop lid has been closed overnight. I've checked all previous solutions posted on this site and nothing works. Very Annoying, can someone help resolve asap? ? It really shouldn't be this...
  3. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.: I bought Minecraft dungeons with Microsoft account. And Minecraft Java on my Mojang account. I was sign into each separate account with the launchers, but since one is being closes down, i can't open dungeons with the Minecraft launcher, because I didn't buy it with that...
  4. Windows Apps will Not Close

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Apps will Not Close: Whenever I open a windows 10 application like the calculator or the store, even Halo or Minecraft, they do not close unless I use Task Manager. When I try to close them in the window OR through the task bar, the taskbar turns blank, my screen blinks, and then the program...
  5. How to close an app that refuses to close?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to close an app that refuses to close?: 1. Press ctrl+shift+esc to activate task manager 2. Select the app that refuses to close 3. Click on the end task button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-an-app-that-refuses-to-close/7a7667f5-8062-4e0b-815d-880eae448d04
  6. About closing an running app in background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    About closing an running app in background: Hello , I am vishal , and I am living in India , I have a doubt , A month ago , I downloaded java jdk application which is used for programming , and while I was setting up the...
  7. Close Running Programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Close Running Programs: Because Windows Live Mail stopped downloading emails from the server Earthlink after I did the Feature upgrade to Windows 10, version 2004 on 9/16/2020, I have to close all running programs for the fix I found. I am not sure how to do that so want to find out the correct...
  8. app closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    app closing: I installed JLPT N4 app. I can open it. When I click on the section "Study Guide" and click start bar it closes. I can go to another section call Quizzes and it seems to work fine. I have gone to app settings and did the reset-did not help. I uninstalled and restored app...
  9. Windows 10 Update Assistant Closing By Itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Assistant Closing By Itself: I've been running my PC on an older version of windows 10 2018 for a while now, and have decided to update my computer. Seeing that the normal windows 10 update process never managed to make it past 60% before it would die and send me back where i started, i decided to use...
  10. How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run task when app is open and close it when app is closed?: Hi there, I'd like to know how I can run a specific file (a single executable that runs in the background by default/AHK script) the moment a specific program launches and close when that app is closed Windows 10 Pro x64 Kind regards 105255