Windows 10: Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10

Discus and support Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A PC user reported an issue whereby when a Samsung Odyssey VR headset is connected to the Windows computer, the display screen can show the VR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 18, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10

Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10 Windows-Mixed-Reality-headset-shows-Black-Screen.jpg
    A PC user reported an issue whereby when a Samsung Odyssey VR headset is connected to the Windows computer, the display screen can show the VR image but then the headset shows a black screen with nothing. In addition, launching the Mixed Reality Portal app throws a Something went wrong error. The user also reported […]

This article Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 18, 2021

2. Black Screen on Mixed Reality Headset

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with using Mixed Reality Headset on your PC, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain troubleshooting steps.

You may want to refer the sections My headset displays are black and
    I am getting a "Something Went Wrong" error code from the article
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality and
    see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 18, 2021
  3. FurretYT Win User
    Black Screen on Mixed Reality Headset

it just shows a black screen on headset and pc and for some reason the headset is always warm. can anyone help? edit: after I pause and start preview I get error 14-1!

***Original title: my mixed reality is just showing a black screen can anyone help?***

FurretYT, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10

Mixed Reality Headset

My Mixed Reality Headset shows a black screen. What can I do?

Al-QaisiKrisztina, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10

1. Windows Mixed Reality headset shows Black Screen in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality headset

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Black screen windows mixed reality vr FIXED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen windows mixed reality vr FIXED: I've got an odyssey + and recently it stopped working. It has worked perfectly before but now in the headset it shows all black but in my pc monitor I can see perfectly. I've tried the trouble-shooting page but it did not work, I'm getting scared my vr headset won't work...
  5. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Window 10 mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 mixed reality: are you able to play Forza horizon 3 on windows mixed reality https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-mixed-reality/f43e8b34-48a5-45c2-a7d4-64c4c048bcca
  9. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...
  10. Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10: How to: Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10 How to Set Up Windows Mixed Reality Headset in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. This tutorial...