Windows 10: Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

Discus and support Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running a 1050ti with 16gb of ram. I have been using my wmr headset for almost 2 years with no issues. Today I tried playing with some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKgupta456, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

I am running a 1050ti with 16gb of ram. I have been using my wmr headset for almost 2 years with no issues.

Today I tried playing with some friends, and the "Preview" feature that allows the headset to be viewed on the PC screen, is now missing. This used to be between the camera and flashlight options and is now gone.

Why is this feature now missing, and how do I get it back?

The Preview still works when using the Steam VR portal, but no longer available in the WMR Portal.

Please help, as this is a key feature for the wmr experience.

:)

AKgupta456, Sep 2, 2020

2. Mixed Reality Preview Option Missing

Hi Enzdude,

We need to do further investigation so that we can identify the cause of the issue. Are you running Windows Mixed Reality Ultra? The Play/Preview button is only available for devices that runs on Windows Mixed Reality Ultra. If you are already running on
    it, you can find more troubleshooting steps using this link.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 2, 2020
  3. BlueSoliel Bluetooth not working with windows mixed reality.

Hi Shuken,

Software incompatibility and outdated driver are some of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with using the Bluetooth feature of your Windows 10. To provide an accurate solution, I would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently installed on your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • Were you able to use the Bluetooth software before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, I suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Jay_Ca
    in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to address
    Bluetooth issues in Windows 10 device.

Visit these links for further help and information about Mixed Reality:

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 2, 2020
  4. John Ado Win User

Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working

1. Windows Mixed Reality "Preview" no longer working - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Preview

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. windows mix reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  5. windows mix reality

windows mix reality: my HP mix reality headset showing black screen. I got this problem for 6 month . Alredy tried all the solution online and still black screen. and it work just fine before....
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  10. Preview the latest Windows Mixed Reality features coming this spring

in Windows 10 News
    Preview the latest Windows Mixed Reality features coming this spring: We’re excited to offer our Fast ring insiders a sneak peek at the latest features coming this spring to Windows Mixed Reality! Our favorite new updates in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17115 include: A brand-new environment. In October we mentioned that the Cliff House...