Windows 10: (Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2

Discus and support (Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so... i got an hp mixed reality headset today and i can't start... it says... We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Try removing any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Guilherme Souto, Nov 6, 2018.

1. (Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2

so... i got an hp mixed reality headset today and i can't start...

it says...

We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Try removing any extension cables you might be using, and make sure you've connected the headset to the correct port for your graphics card. If you're using any adapters, make sure they're compatible with Mixed Reality. If you're still having problems, try updating your graphics driver. Error code 14-2

i asked on reddit and i got no response... i tried updating windows, updating my graphics card driver

my graphic card is a GTX 1050 TI

and my processor is a intel core i5 7400

:)

Guilherme Souto, Nov 6, 2018

2. ERROR code 2181038087-14 on windows mixed reality vr by HP

Hi,

The error code 2181038087-14 indicates that Windows Mixed Reality is having trouble initializing the presence sensor on your Mixed Reality headset. To help you resolve the issue, try to unplug your HMD and plug it back in. You can try another USB port.

For more information to troubleshoot the issue, refer to the article below:

Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 6, 2018
  3. connor.m Win User
    ERROR code 2181038087-14 on windows mixed reality vr by HP

I have tried this many times and it didn't work. i went to the site but no help

connor.m, Nov 6, 2018
  4. (Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2

Mixed Reality Headset

Hello,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the error code that you receive on your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article about
    troubleshooting
    Windows Mixed Reality
    . Once you’re on the page, you may click the
    I am getting a "Something Went Wrong" error code link under the
    In this article
    section on the right-side pane of the window, and then look for the error code that you receive. Once you locate the troubleshooting for the error code, you may proceed with the steps to complete the process. After completing the given
    steps, you may check if the issue persists.

(Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2 26e3f6bd-3dd9-413e-a9e4-a1741130ca1c?upload=true.png

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

(Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2

1. (Windows Mixed Reality) We ran into a problem connecting to your headset. Error code 14-2 - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality ran

2. Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4: When I downloaded wmr, I encountered error 1-4, searched the entire Russian and English Internet and did not find an answer. I inserted and pulled out the cable, downloaded the old and new video adapter driver. installed the hdmi driver. and every time this error. I...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Error code 1-4: When I downloaded wmr, I encountered error 1-4, searched the entire Russian and English Internet and did not find an answer. I inserted and pulled out the cable, downloaded the old and new video adapter driver. installed the hdmi driver. and every time this error. I...
  4. Mixed Reality Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with no joy. How can I fix this issue? I am asking for help from those more...
  5. Mixed Reality Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with no joy. How can I fix this issue? I am asking for help from those more...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  7. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  8. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset: Hi, I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of the lens suddenly went white and stopped displaying images. I tried restarting the computer, unplugging and plugging the...
  9. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...
  10. How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset

in Windows 10 News
    How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset: Today is an exciting day for mixed reality at Microsoft! We outlined our vision for mixed reality, unveiled the latest device to join our growing family of Windows Mixed Reality headsets – the Samsung HMD Odyssey – and kicked off the holiday buying season by celebrating the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 14-2

2. mixed reality 14-2

3. windows mixed reality error code 14-2

4. windows mixed reality error code: 14-2,
  5. mixed reality error 14-2,
  6. hp mixed reality headset 7-14,
  7. error code 14-1 windows mixed reality,
  8. wmr error code 14-2,
  9. wmr error 7-14,
  10. windows mixed reality samsung error 14-2,
  11. windows mixed reality connect your headset,
  12. samsung odyssey error code 7-14,
  13. windows mixed reality is having trouble connecting to your headset. try unplugging your headset and plugging it back in.,
  14. nixwed realiy errore 14-2,
  15. wmr error 14-1