Windows 10: Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

Discus and support Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BaldHerobrine22, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?

:)

BaldHerobrine22, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

Source: Firefox Reality for Oculus Quest

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest VR-Holo

Source: Firefox Reality for Oculus Quest

Brink, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

Windows Mixed Reality HP Disconnects Upon Visor Lift

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the HP Windows Mixed Reality device and we appreciate your effort for providing the information on the issue. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

• What is the make and model of the PC?
    • What is the model number of the Windows Mixed Reality HP device?
    • Did you check the Windows Mixed Reality
      HP on a different computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes in the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Troubleshoot
    Mixed Reality headset displays

We would suggest you to perform the steps as referred under Mixed Reality headset display in this article:
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality.

Method 2: New user account

This issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

1. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2 - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Oculus

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. meta quest 2 and windows mx reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    meta quest 2 and windows mx reality: Can i use windows mixed reality on my oculus meta quest 2 with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meta-quest-2-and-windows-mx-reality/46ad55ec-4513-4c78-93f2-23770cc9abce
  5. meta quest 2 and windows mx reality

meta quest 2 and windows mx reality: Can i use windows mixed reality on my oculus meta quest 2 with windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/meta-quest-2-and-windows-mx-reality/46ad55ec-4513-4c78-93f2-23770cc9abce
  6. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  7. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  8. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  9. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  10. Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest: We are excited to announce that Firefox Reality is now available for the Oculus Quest! Following our releases for other 6DoF headsets including the HTC Vive Focus Plus and Lenovo Mirage, we are delighted to bring the Firefox Reality VR web browsing experience to Oculus'...