Windows 10: Windows Mobile Device Center

Discus and support Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToddFaulkner1, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows Mobile Device Center

Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning this topic but can't seem to find an answer and all of the threads seem to be a couple of years old. Is there a patch or work-around available?

:)

ToddFaulkner1, May 28, 2020

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Windows Mobile Device Center :)

Anthony Bartolo, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Mobile Device Center can not run on Windows 10 OS

Hi Zhiyong,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you issues with
    Mobile Device Center on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the Mobile device center in the compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select Run as Administartor.

• Enter the Admin credentials if prompted.

If the issue still persists, then check the program compatibility. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select
      Troubleshoot Compatibility.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshoot compatibility.
    I suggest you to refer the below thread and check if it help to resolve the issue.

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile Device Center

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mobile Device Center

1. Windows Mobile Device Center - Similar Threads - Mobile Device Center

2. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  3. Windows mobility center open with delay .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mobility center open with delay .: Windows mobility center open with delay 10s on Windwos 10 LCTS build 17763.5122. Open via righ-bottom icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobility-center-open-with-delay/91ad377a-a4b0-42d1-8423-0484c8aab35a
  4. Mobile Device Center Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mobile Device Center Download: Hello, I need to download the Windows Mobile Device Center for some equipment I am using. However, both the 32 bit and the 64 bit download pages say that this download is no longer available. Is there an alternative I can use? Or is there someway to get access to the...
  5. Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center: Hello I'm trying to download Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center from microsoft, but it seems that the link is broken. can anyone help me please https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=4f68eb56-7825-43b2-ac89-2030ed98ed95&displaylang=en...
  6. Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile Device Center Download for Windows 10: I am looking to download the Windows Mobile Device Center application for Windows 10 but every link so far directs me to the drive download and will not allow me to download the full application....
  7. windows mobile device center wont open on my computer

windows mobile device center wont open on my computer: i need help on figuring out why windows mobile device center wont open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-mobile-device-center-wont-open-on-my/4e45041a-622e-4bbf-8133-5a8b134f410a
  8. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  9. Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.

Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10.: Hello, I have a problem concerning the variant of the problem that has already been mentioned in the forum, namely Windows Mobile Device Center in Windows 10. WMDC is going to work on my computer, I just have to run registry entries after every half-anual windows update....
  10. Windows mobile device center

Windows mobile device center: Since i updated my Windows from 7 to 10 my PC is not recognizing my Hand Held anymore. Does anyone know any solution? Thank You 12527

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting windows mobile device center on windows 10

2. windows mobile device center windows 10 install

3. windows mobile device center download win 10