Windows 10: windows mobile device

Discus and support windows mobile device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how i make microsoft outlook my default mail client.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sanjeevfaujdar, Sep 24, 2018.

1. windows mobile device

how i make microsoft outlook my default mail client.

:)

sanjeevfaujdar, Sep 24, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 24, 2018
  4. windows mobile device

Mobile Device Center can not run on Windows 10 OS

Hi Zhiyong,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you issues with
    Mobile Device Center on Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the Mobile device center in the compatibility mode and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select Run as Administartor.

• Enter the Admin credentials if prompted.

If the issue still persists, then check the program compatibility. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the setup file of the Mobile device center and select
      Troubleshoot Compatibility.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to run the troubleshoot compatibility.
    I suggest you to refer the below thread and check if it help to resolve the issue.

Windows Mobile Device Center Compatibility with Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ity-with/95c017d8-c243-48a1-bbdc-afb77255ca7f

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

windows mobile device

1. windows mobile device - Similar Threads - mobile device

2. New Qualcomm ultraSAW RF Filter Technology for 5G/4G Mobile Devices

in Windows 10 News
    New Qualcomm ultraSAW RF Filter Technology for 5G/4G Mobile Devices: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced the Qualcomm® ultraSAW filter technology, another groundbreaking innovation in the company’s industry-leading wireless technology portfolio that builds on the company’s legacy of developing breakthrough...
  3. Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices wont connected to Mobile hotspot in Windows 10: My mobile hotspot is not working in windows 10. My internet is fine , but when my phone wants to connect to the hotspot it wont work eventhough it says that it is connected to the hotspot....
  4. Why windows 10 not support mobile windows devices ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows 10 not support mobile windows devices ?: Hi MS Team, why windows 10 not friendly use many devices cant connect , my pda data collector can't connect at all, show out no connection after install mobile win devices . when can MS Team can solve this matter ? windows 7 at my other small lap top no problem can connect...
  5. Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Treats my laptop as a Mobile Device: Hello I've been trying to play Roblox but the game treats my laptop as a mobile device, causing the inability to play some games. I am using an HP Pavilion x360 if that helps touchscreen....
  6. Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity

in Windows 10 News
    Developing new category of dual-screen devices for mobile productivity: Last month we shared our vision for dual-screen devices, designed to help people get more done on smaller and more mobile form factors. Today, we are going to share how developers can unlock this new era of mobile creativity. There are two stages to optimize for dual-screen...
  7. My computer thinks it is a mobile device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer thinks it is a mobile device.: My computer thinks it is a mobile device. Some apps on my computer are acting like the computer is a phone. The keyboard doesn't work sometimes because it thinks I can use the pop-up keyboard that normally comes out when typing on a phone. I have searched online and have...
  8. Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile: Skin-On Interfaces are devices that augment existing devices with realistic skin Human skin is the best interface for interaction. I propose this new paradigm in which interactive devices have their own artificial skin, thus enabling new forms of input gestures for...
  9. Network connection slow on one PC, normal on other devices (PC, mobile)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network connection slow on one PC, normal on other devices (PC, mobile): I know there are multiple posts/questions regarding similar issues, but none of them has helped so far. The issue started about 2 weeks ago, initially, I thought it was a problem on the ISP's side, but everything their side checks out fine. I also realised that this was a...
  10. Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot add payment method (mobile device) to Microsoft Store: When I try to add payment through a mobile device as a payment method in Microsoft Store, the app tells me to try again. I have tried numerous times, I have checked whether my mobile operator supports this, I have checked whether my mobile number is accurate—to no avail. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mobile device center