Windows 10: Windows Mobile device

Discus and support Windows Mobile device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Windows Mobile device

I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks,

Ken

:)

KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Windows Mobile device :)

Anthony Bartolo, Jul 7, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile device

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mobile device

1. Windows Mobile device - Similar Threads - Mobile device

2. Very slow download speed in windows 10 and working fine in mobile and devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow download speed in windows 10 and working fine in mobile and devices: Very slow download speed in windows 10 and working fine in mobile and devices . In Case I use devices connected ones at a time . Please help me , its extremely slow...
  3. Laptop doesn't share internet connection with other devices through Mobile Hotspot

Laptop doesn't share internet connection with other devices through Mobile Hotspot: I was able to connect my Android phone through mobile hotspot to my laptop who is in turn connected to a Wi-Fi but it doesn't share the internet connection. I checked my phone's internet connection and it says no internet connection. How can I fix this?...
  4. Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook app expanding support for Security Keys on mobile devices: [img] Since 2017, people on Facebook have been able to use physical security keys to log into their accounts on desktop to better protect their information from malicious hackers. Starting today, you can set up two-factor authentication and log into Facebook on iOS and...
  5. Mobile hotspot not giving internet access to other devices?

Mobile hotspot not giving internet access to other devices?: Hey all; this is a problem I just recently had today, that being whenever I use the mobile hotspot feature on my Windows 10 desktop, the devices that are connected to said hotspot don't actually receive any internet connection whatsoever. My laptop says "No internet,...
  6. Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device manager Samsung mobile usb composite device Code 10 - Help please mobile failing to...: Hi When I try to connect Samsung S9 to my PC it comes up with in device manager as "Samsung mobile usb composite device" with ! mark. Code 10 I have tried what was suggested on this site but still no joy. Can anyone help please? I have connected the phone to a laptop to...
  7. Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to get Windows Mobile device installed on win 10. I edited the reg ex according to...: I am trying to pull logs off of a warehouse forklift that uses the windows mobility software and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-get-windows-mobile-device-installed-on/9fd0dd45-ac26-4e50-9af0-4706c5f7f3e5
  8. New to Microsoft Store; no sounds in WhatsApp & Messenger everywhere except Mobile device.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New to Microsoft Store; no sounds in WhatsApp & Messenger everywhere except Mobile device.: I've been exploring Microsoft Store for the past several weeks and I noticed there are Desktop versions on various applications like Messenger, WhatsApp & WeChat. These apps are significantly smaller than the regular .exe versions. I have noticed that this PC & my laptop...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth Mobil 3600 - Can't rename them OR ANY Bluetooth device

Microsoft Bluetooth Mobil 3600 - Can't rename them OR ANY Bluetooth device: I have two "Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600" mice-- One blue, one red. Win 10 Home - 1909, Lenovo Legion Y745 Core I7 Gen 10 I have search the hundreds of issues related to this mouse Microsoft, come on, you make the OS and the mouse - do better but it can't seem to...
  10. Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device

Trouble installing Apple Mobile Device USB Composite Device: It all started when I tried to connect my iphone to my pc. The Driver wasn't getting installed. When I tried to install it with various means, with and without having iTunes installed, I got "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver for your device" and "One of...