Windows 10: Windows Mobile device

Discus and support Windows Mobile device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Windows Mobile device

I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks,

Ken

:)

KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Windows Mobile device :)

Anthony Bartolo, Jul 7, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile device

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mobile device

1. Windows Mobile device - Similar Threads - Mobile device

2. The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices

in Windows 10 News
    The future of gaming across your Xbox console, PC, and mobile devices: Games are a source of joy, inspiration, and social connection. They have the power to bring us together, create empathy, and strengthen our social fabric. As we prepare for the next generation, our efforts to make gaming more inclusive, more immersive, more connected, and...
  3. Why does my computer have Windows Update policies set by Group Policy and Mobile Device...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my computer have Windows Update policies set by Group Policy and Mobile Device...: [ATTACH] See the three policies under "Policies set on your device"? I didn't set those myself with Group Policy and this device is not enrolled in any MDM as shown here: [ATTACH] So why are those policies set? How can I get rid of them? Thanks, Jacob...
  4. Why does my computer have Windows Update policies set by Group Policy and Mobile Device...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my computer have Windows Update policies set by Group Policy and Mobile Device...: [ATTACH] See the three policies under "Policies set on your device"? I didn't set those myself with Group Policy and this device is not enrolled in any MDM as seen here: [ATTACH] So why are those policies set? How can I get rid of them? Thanks, Jacob...
  5. Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot of Laptop not connecting on other devices: I am using Predator Hilios 300 and mobile hotspot in my laptop is not connecting in other devices. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-of-laptop-not-connecting-on-other/76862a9c-d7c4-42d2-96ef-3482b3ba16ab
  6. Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings .....: Apple mobile Device USB Driver in Settings is Missing. I cant remember exactly where it was in the List. All it said was this Device Needs Trouble Shooting. I Clicked on it & selected Remove Device, & a Message Popped up and said Are You Sure you want to delete this...
  7. Windows Mobile Device Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Mobile Device Center: Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro, I cannot connect to my data collector that I use to conduct land surveys. I have read a lot of threads concerning this topic but can't seem to find an answer and all of the threads seem to be a couple of years old. Is there a patch or...
  8. "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Please Wait" When Remoting Into Windows 10 PC From Mobile Device: I'm running into an issue with RDP on a Windows 10 computer. I'm trying to remote into said computer with my iPad. This generally works and doesn't have an isuse, but recently as of Wednesday, I've been running into more trouble than usual. A little while after remoting in...
  9. How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "Mobile Device Managment policies" from my private desktop? Accidentally...: I have a problem and I can't find an answer, even after searching for hours on the internet. Our school recently started working with Microsoft Teams and Office 365 because of the COVID-19 situation. When installing Microsoft teams on my own private computer, not the one...
  10. How to remove mobile device management policies?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove mobile device management policies?: I cant change setting because of policies set by "mobile device management". I didnt set these and no tutorial i can find has helped. submitted by /u/Giraffe_Boi [link] [comments]...