Windows 10: Windows Mobile device

Discus and support Windows Mobile device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks, Ken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Windows Mobile device

I can't get windows Mobile Device to open on my Win 10 computer. I need to install some software on a handheld device. Any ideas? Thanks,

Ken

:)

KenSchoening34, Jul 7, 2020

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device Windows Mobile device :)

Anthony Bartolo, Jul 7, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Mobile device

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mobile device

1. Windows Mobile device - Similar Threads - Mobile device

2. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  3. Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speeds on Mobile Device: Hello, I've noticed a significant decrease in internet speeds on my mobile device compared to usual. Web pages take longer to load, and streaming services frequently buffer despite having a strong Wi-Fi connection. I've restarted my device and router, but the slow speeds...
  4. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  5. Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps

Remove 'Mobile devices' From Task manager>Startup apps: I've removed 'Phone link' but can't remove 'Mobile devices' from the Task manager>Startup apps. What ever it is it doesn't work. When I click 'Properties'I get the error: "Windows cannot find 'CrossdeviceService.exe'...I have disabled it but I'd like to remove it.I used an...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  7. Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices

Unable to sign into Microsoft account for Manage mobile devices under Bluetooth & devices: I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account and the error message showed up, "Try that again. We've run into an unexpected error, please sign in again."Yes, I did input the correct email and password. I also tried signing in with a different account and it did not...
  8. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  9. Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.

Can't save a passkey on mobile device. Setup fails on screen unlock verification.: I want to set up a passkey on one of the websites im using. Yes the website has a passkey option.But im met with an issue that prevents me from doing so. Im able to select the device I want to use to create the passkey and start the process and get the prompt on my phone. I...
  10. I tried to sign-in in manage mobile devices and after I click sign in it says "We've run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to sign-in in manage mobile devices and after I click sign in it says "We've run...: here is the link to screen recording.https://youtu.be/Vh_8eeBcrv8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-sign-in-in-manage-mobile-devices-and/81efea4f-fba2-4775-b524-7d372ef81cb9