Windows 10: Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps?

Discus and support Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I have some confusions about the end of support for Windows phone in december 2019. OK im using a Lumia 950 XL. I know i wont be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SajidZahoor, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps?

Hello everyone. I have some confusions about the end of support for Windows phone in december 2019. OK im using a Lumia 950 XL. I know i wont be getting security updates and bug fixes after december. Will 3rd party apps like Facebook, Whatsapp continue to work and get updates as well? What about apps like Bing, wallpapers etc. apps that update daily (eg a daily new wallpaper), will these continue to work and add a new wallpaper? same goes for news apps.

could somebody actually list things that will continue to work and things that wont.

thanks

:)

SajidZahoor, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Mobile End of Support FAQ

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...of-support-faq

Brink, Mar 17, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps?

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Guide to download Windows 10 Mobile on supported phones

Cluster Head, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps?

1. Windows Mobile End of support for third party apps? - Similar Threads - Mobile End support

2. Cancel third party in app purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel third party in app purchase: I am trying to cancel a subscription to LiquidText. LiquidText says I must cancel through Microsoft. Microsoft says I must cancel through the MS Software Store. Despite several requests, the MS tech support will not provide me the contact information for the MS Software...
  3. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  4. install third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install third party apps: instal third party apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-third-party-apps/04e3528a-0b11-41df-b58c-eb32289aee08
  5. Link third party hardware to windows app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link third party hardware to windows app: Hi,I use the snipping tool a lot for work.I just purchased the Logitech MX Keys keyboard, like it, no problem there.It allows me to remap some of the buttons. One of them is by default mapped to "screen capture", which I personally wouldn't use, I'd rather use the snipping...
  6. Link third party hardware to windows app

Link third party hardware to windows app: Hi,I use the snipping tool a lot for work.I just purchased the Logitech MX Keys keyboard, like it, no problem there.It allows me to remap some of the buttons. One of them is by default mapped to "screen capture", which I personally wouldn't use, I'd rather use the snipping...
  7. Cannot download third party apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download third party apps: I need to download a third party app to run my Seagate external hard drive. I cannot download the app but I cannot get it to install as no matter what I click on it won't install. I tried clicking on 'go to MS store or Install now' to no avail. How do I get this to work?...
  8. Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?

Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?: Hello One of the great attractions of Windows as opposed to Mac is that I can run mission critical 3rd party 32 bit programs on Windows 10. Will Windows continue to do this into the future ? Thanks...
  9. Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones: The Office apps for phones using Windows 10 Mobile – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote -- will reach end of support on January 12, 2021. On that date, app users will no longer receive security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options or online technical...
  10. download of third party apps

download of third party apps: I try to download an app from anywhere else (but the Microsoft store) and windows denies the download (pretending security reasons?) how is that possible? how to avoid?...