Windows 10: windows mobile for facebook.

Discus and support windows mobile for facebook. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Facebook are kindly shutting down windows mobile app as of 30th June 2019. They are kindly giving you the option of logging in via your browser every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by andyEssex123, Jun 9, 2019.

1. windows mobile for facebook.

Facebook are kindly shutting down windows mobile app as of 30th June 2019. They are kindly giving you the option of logging in via your browser every time you want to go on. So I am guessing Facebook are saying windows phones are obsolete now. Does anybody know if this has been announced to Microsoft at all please ?

:)

andyEssex123, Jun 9, 2019

2. First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

windows mobile for facebook. [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/first-look-fa...ows-10-mobile/

Cluster Head, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

windows mobile for facebook.

facebook browser

Greetings!

For us to troubleshoot further, please provide the following:

• Which Windows 10 Mobile operating system does your phone run on?
    • Provide a screenshot of the Facebook app showing that it is abstracted.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Men, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

windows mobile for facebook.

1. windows mobile for facebook. - Similar Threads - mobile facebook

2. Mobile Hot-Spot Setup Issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hot-Spot Setup Issue Windows 10: Hi, I am trying to connect mobile hotspot with ethernet connection but getting error "we can't set up mobile hotspot". Please advise the solution. Thanks[ATTACH]...
  3. Issues with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550 after update to build 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550 after update to build 1809: I have an old Dell Studio Laptop 1558, which comes with an integrated ATI card. It had been working without issues with the legacy 13.1 driver from AMD (8.970.100.7000), until the roll out of build 1809 in May 2019. However, after that, the driver cannot longer be loaded nor...
  4. Mobile hotspot and network problems

Mobile hotspot and network problems: Hi, recently my computer had a network issue where wifi connection was not an option anymore anywhere in my computer. Ever since that I have restarted my computer as well as reset all my network settings which did fix the wifi issue but led to my mobile hotspot on my computer...
  5. Mobile hotspot sharing from

Mobile hotspot sharing from: How do i set this up in laptop. Under the sharing from box it dont have choice of cellular network even though the cell phone is in available Wi-Fi networks just wont connect 135229
  6. Mobile Hotspot On Win10 Not Working

Mobile Hotspot On Win10 Not Working: Hi My hot spot is not working, among other strange things with network sharing properties. When I go to turn on it says applying settings then cannot set up hotspot. When I look at my network adapters properties i dont even have a sharing tab anymore either. It has...
  7. Windows 10 mobile version 1703

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mobile version 1703: Hello Microsoft, so I bought a Microsoft Lumia 640 for my birthday and updated it to windows 10 mobile version 1703 and whenever I open Gameloft hub or Xbox console companion and a few other apps, they crash and go back to my homepage (start) i don't know what is the problem...
  8. Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile"

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook Chat Is Missing "Web" and "Mobile": Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier, the Facebook chat doesn't show whether someone's online on Web or on Mobile, no matter which browser I use. It used to show this in Windows 7, but from what I've seen, it's gone in Windows 8, too. 13143
  9. First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile: First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile [img] [img] [img] Facebook may have released some its apps for Windows 10 , but its flagship apps still remain absent on Windows 10 Mobile. While Windows 10 Mobile can indeed use Microsoft and...
  10. Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Focus to keep Facebook contained on your mobile device: Most of us signed up for Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. We didn’t sign up to share our personal information with mysterious third-party organizations. That’s why we created the Facebook Container, which lets you use Facebook on your desktop or laptop...