Windows 10: windows mobile updates error

Discus and support windows mobile updates error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a windows phone, Nokia 1520. Its OS is currently 8.1. I want to upgrade to windows mobile 10. whenever I tried, I got a error notice, which is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JinHoYoon1547, Aug 10, 2018.

1. windows mobile updates error

I have a windows phone, Nokia 1520. Its OS is currently 8.1. I want to upgrade to windows mobile 10. whenever I tried, I got a error notice, which is 80072ee2. I followed your suggestion. But It doesn't work. How can I do?

:)

JinHoYoon1547, Aug 10, 2018
  2. DaMulta Win User

Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Aug 10, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Aug 10, 2018
  4. windows mobile updates error

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

windows mobile updates error

1. windows mobile updates error - Similar Threads - mobile updates error

2. Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera error 0xA00F42710xC00D3704 on windows 10 mobile: I know windows 10 mobile is dead but i want to fix that error:Something went wrong If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F42710xC00D3704And i know it's not a hardware problem, on windows phone 8.1 it worked like normal but on windows 10 mobile it has that error so can...
  3. Mobile Hotspot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot error: my windows cant create hotspot on ethernet connections but can create mobile hotspot on wifi please help i need both creating hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-error/d07e37be-278a-4826-818c-2e7c61f9b231
  4. Mobile Hotspot error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot error: my windows cant create hotspot on ethernet connections but can create mobile hotspot on wifi please help i need both creating hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-error/d07e37be-278a-4826-818c-2e7c61f9b231
  5. Mobile Hotspot error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. No Updates on mobile broadband

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Updates on mobile broadband: I am on Windows 10. I regularly use a mobile broadband dongle. I pay £10 every 30 days and get 1GB.A typical update came through today on Windows 10 at 532mb!That is far too much for mobile broadband dongle users. I didn't have enough data so it failed and all my data was...
  7. windows 10 mobile update

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 mobile update: Hi, How can I manage data usage in update of windows phone?? I have always problem in my data usage. باربری https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mobile-update/aecebc94-3867-4666-bff7-ee058e632b61
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mobile Update: i have Windows 10 version 10.0.14393.2551 on my Lumia540 so I have reset my phone after reset i not receive any updates. If I search for new updates I see nothing. Sincerely need help!!!!...
  9. No Windows Updates over Mobile Broadband!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Windows Updates over Mobile Broadband!: Hi everyone, I am running windows 10 pro and now i want to update my system using "Windows Updates". The problem is that Windows Update is showing numerous new updates for the system but i have a mobile broadband (ie. usb dongle type) for internet purposes over which i want...
  10. Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mobile Camera Update: Hi, there is new update for Windows Camera app for Windows 10 Mobile. The new update includes Panorama feature *Cool 61321