Windows 10: Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically

Discus and support Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,As we are using splunk to perform our log management, we have stumble upon a log entry where it state that "Windows Modules Installer Services was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MistilGREY, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically

Hi,As we are using splunk to perform our log management, we have stumble upon a log entry where it state that "Windows Modules Installer Services was changed from autostart to demand start, and back to autostart".I would like to ask whether service state change occur due to the machine automatically look for available patches. I currently am working in an environment where we perform patches manually by detecting available patches via MBSA scan before downloading the patches via Microsoft catalogue.

:)

MistilGREY, Dec 7, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Dec 7, 2022
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically

1. Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically - Similar Threads - Modules Installer Services

2. tell the windows module installer dependency in services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tell the windows module installer dependency in services: pls tell me all dependencies of windows modules installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-the-windows-module-installer-dependency-in/61e457c8-71b6-4d3d-b468-3002d4442aa1
  3. tell the windows module installer dependency in services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tell the windows module installer dependency in services: pls tell me all dependencies of windows modules installer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-the-windows-module-installer-dependency-in/61e457c8-71b6-4d3d-b468-3002d4442aa1
  4. tell the windows module installer dependency in services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Modules Installer Services state change automatically: Hi,As we are using splunk to perform our log management, we have stumble upon a log entry where it state that "Windows Modules Installer Services was changed from autostart to demand start, and back to autostart".I would like to ask whether service state change occur due to...
  6. Windows Module Installer

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows Module Installer: Here's an easy question to answer. Please advise as how to stop Windows Module Installer from continually creating Restore Points. Thanks. 162503
  7. Services Windows Modules Installer Error Code: 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services Windows Modules Installer Error Code: 2: Can someone help me? I can't start Windows Modules Installer on Services it says error code 2, and I found out that the Trustedinstaller.exe is missing, and I don't know how to download Trustedinstaller.exe can someone help me?...
  8. The service Windows Modules Installer Freezes my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The service Windows Modules Installer Freezes my PC: Every time this process starts running, my PC freezes, just stop working and i have to hard reset it. In order for me to use the pc again, I have to hard reset it and once it is booted get to Services as quick as possible to disable the Windows Modules Installer and Windows...
  9. windows modules installer

in Windows 10 Support
    windows modules installer: Hi, I have a lot of restore points piling up in my list of restore points with the title "windows modules installer." Almost one every day. I cant find anything matching in event viewer or task manager. Anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it? Appreciate your help....
  10. Windows Modules Installer does not exist in Services.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Modules Installer does not exist in Services.: I was trying to run sfc /scannow, which gave me: Code: Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.[/quote] I figured through google that it's the problem of the Windows Modules Installer, and the problem seemed to be the default setting of its startup...