Windows 10: windows modules installer worker cpu

Discus and support windows modules installer worker cpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is How to Geek a good resource on this topic?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertAsherbraner1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. windows modules installer worker cpu

Is How to Geek a good resource on this topic?

:)

RobertAsherbraner1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Marie Ave Win User

Windows Modules Installer Worker - high CPU usage

Hi Gregory,

The Windows Modules Installer Worker is a background application that checks for new updates from the Windows server and install them in your computer. It's task takes high usage of CPU that causes load on the system especially when Windows Update is running.

We recommend that you check the following first:

• if your device is running the Scheduled Automatic Maintenance
    • if the Windows Update is running and installing
    You may check the resolution provided by TnTzzz on this thread.

Update us with the results.

Marie Ave, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Windows Module installer worker  with high cpu

Hi Kelly,

On a Windows 10 PC, the CPU fan sometimes runs very fast and makes noise because of Windows Module Installer Worker occupies more than 50% of the CPU.

Let us isolate the issue by changing Windows update to manual mode. Follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Press Windows key + R and type services.msc.
    • Search for Windows Modules Installer.
    • Double click the Windows Module Installer.
    • Change the Startup type to Manual.
    • Go to Settings and select Update &
      security.
    • Click on Windows Update.
    • Click on Advanced options and change Automatic (recommended) to Notify to schedule restart.
    • Reboot your PC.

Please do get back to us for further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 11, 2019
  4. windows modules installer worker cpu

How to fix high CPU usage by Windows Modules Installer Worker?

Hi Abhilash,

For us to isolate your concern with high CPU usage by Windows Modules Installer Worker, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you checked in safe mode if it's the same?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

windows modules installer worker cpu

1. windows modules installer worker cpu - Similar Threads - modules installer worker

2. windows modules installer worker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows modules installer worker problem: I am using wimdows 10 OS. running every time and usage my resourse highly.how to fix that problem? also have windows update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker-problem/ea127e06-58bb-45c0-b162-30801579d139
  3. windows modules installer worker problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows modules installer worker problem: I am using wimdows 10 OS. running every time and usage my resourse highly.how to fix that problem? also have windows update problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker-problem/ea127e06-58bb-45c0-b162-30801579d139
  4. windows modules installer worker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Modules Installer Worker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Modules Installer Worker: Windows Modules Installer Worker has been constantly running and draining resources with no updates needed and no way to stop the program. What could I do to prevent the resource drain or stop the program temporarily?...
  6. Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu

Windows modules installer worker produce high usage cpu: On my desktop pc i have a windows 10 with latest update 2004. a few days ago "from now" i had installed a software called microsoft visual studios 2019 with all its utilities and drivers, i launched it for my learning courses not satisfiyed with the version that i got which...
  7. Windows Modules Installer Worker

Windows Modules Installer Worker: Windows 10 running very slow . Windows Modules Installer Worker is using a lot of resource. Can I change its settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-modules-installer-worker/727d4264-9406-476c-8461-1bc5f17b46f2
  8. Windows Module Installer Worker constant high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Module Installer Worker constant high CPU usage: Hello, I have an HP All-in-one computer model 24-g237c with Windows 10 64-bit. In Task Manager, Windows Module Installer Worker is constantly running at %30 CPU usage. See screenshot below. This happens literally all day, whenever I start my computer. If I try to End Task,...
  9. Windows Modules Installer Worker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Modules Installer Worker: I just noticed for the first time that my Windows 10 Task Manager is showing significant (~25-30%) CPU usage for the Windows Modules Installer Worker. The latest update I did was some Windows Defender updates this morning. I am running 14393.321. I did some research and...
  10. windows modules installer worker..what is it?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows modules installer worker..what is it?: so, what is the windows module installer? what does it do? 65580