Windows 10: Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working

Discus and support Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 64Bit. My Windows 1000 mouse stopped suddenly - I have the mouse and a Windows 850 keyboard connected through the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris_Ellis, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working

I am running Windows 10 64Bit. My Windows 1000 mouse stopped suddenly - I have the mouse and a Windows 850 keyboard connected through the microsoft wireless dongle. The keyboard still works perfectly. I replaced the battery in the mouse - no change. I moved the dongle to a different usb port - no effect. I tried the dongle mouse and keyboard on another computer - same situation - keyboard works but no mouse. I then trashed the mouse and obtained an identical Microsoft Mouse 1000 - fresh battery, restarted everything, tried all of the above again. Same situation. Mouse laser is working and everything looks fine but it is not working. Does anyone have any ideas?

:)

Chris_Ellis, Feb 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 not working

Hello,

Please provide some more information to understand the issue better?

• What happens when you try connecting the mouse to other ports?

• What are the troubleshooting steps you tried to fix this issue?

• Connect the wireless mobile mouse 1000 to a port on another computer and check if it works.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press
      Enter.

• Click on “Hardware and Devices”.

• A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: Re-install the USB Controllers.

• Press Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc
      , and then press Enter.

• Expand the Universal Serial Bus Controllers section.

• Uninstall each of the devices under the USB Controller section by right-clicking on each one, and then clicking
      Uninstall.

• Close the Device Manager and restart your computer.
    Windows will automatically re-install the USB controllers in your computer, without you having to do anything further. Your computer should now run USB devices properly.

Let us know if it fixes the issue.

SujataMoktan, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Code 43 My Microsoft 1000 wireless mouse

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:

Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver
    cache needs to be flushed.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your touch Screen. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

I suggest you to manually update the Mouse driver from the Device Manager.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for Mice and other pointing devices from the list of devices.

3. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

4. Uninstall the mouse driver and reinstall the latest driver from manufacturer website.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/wireless-mouse-1000

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10

Wired Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working - Windows 10
    I have an old Dell Studio that is running windows 10 ---

Ir has Windows 10 and SSD installed - to me it does what it needs to do but this darn mouse and keyboard stuff stopping working with no rhyme or reason is making me very frustrated.

Keyboard and Mouse are wired - NOT WIRELESS

• I cannot easily unplug and plug in the mouse/keyboard to get it going again... they are still lit up but they are dead basically and I have to do a hard reset.
    • USB selective suspend is disabled.
    • I checked the drivers for the keyboard and mouse and they are updated.
    • I checked to see if PC has KB4074588 and it does not.

I am not sure what else to do.... I can go days without the issue and then days where anytime I step away from the PC it stops working.

I can say when it is working it just does not just stop ... only when I walk away and the machine is idle or the screen is locked.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

MrKris0019, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working

1. Windows Mouse 1000 stopped working - Similar Threads - Mouse 1000 stopped

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly: I bought a Microsoft package with a wireless mouse and keyboard one year and three months ago. Both worked perfectly until some days ago when the mouse started to work wrongly. It looks like it remains clicking, even though I have already stopped clicking, and some...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 is not working correctly: I bought a Microsoft package with a wireless mouse and keyboard one year and three months ago. Both worked perfectly until some days ago when the mouse started to work wrongly. It looks like it remains clicking, even though I have already stopped clicking, and some...
  4. Mouse stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse stops working: My mouse randomly stops allowing me to click, ive tried DISM, scannow, virus scan, and fully reinstalling windows but nothing is working. Ive also made sure its not something simple like i changed it from left click to right click and it happens even when i try to use the...
  5. Microsoft wireless mouse 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft wireless mouse 1000: Hi I have the Microsoft Wireless Mouse 1000 and it worked perfectly fine until the battery died. I have replaced the old battery with a new one but now the mouse no longer turns on. I have tried different brands of batteries, and the battery is inserted correctly and turned...
  6. I have a skytech m-1000 mouse that working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a skytech m-1000 mouse that working.: Yesterday my skytech mouse suddenly stopped working. The only thing windows does is gives an error: recent usb device not recognized by windows. I've tried every idea I could find from googling: restart the computer, turning ports off and on update drivers etc. Nothing...
  7. MS wireless mouse 1000 and Keyboard 850 stopped working after windows updates were...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS wireless mouse 1000 and Keyboard 850 stopped working after windows updates were...: Hi After newly installed windows updates my Microsoft wireless 1000 and 850 Keyboard Set had stopped working on windows 10. I have not been using them for a few months but I did confirm they do work on other computer which I have suspended updates . Attached is a photo of...
  8. mouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mouse stopped working: My mouse no longer works. Control shows where it SHOULD be, where I last touched the screen, but the pad will not move it and I cannot see the pointer. System says that the device is working. NOT....
  9. Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000 stopped working: Hi, a friend of mine recently had a failing HDD in his laptop. So we bought him a new one and installed windows 10 (his laptop is a HP G56, it shipped with win 7, but he lost the disc). I had a USB drive with Windows 10 1709 home lying around. After installation everything...
  10. WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WORKING OF WIRELESS MOUSE 1000: I have microsoft wireless mouse 1000 working very nice with window 10. suddenly mouse leser led light at bottom of mouse not blinking ,I change battries but no response. what is the problem mouse is not working. ***Moved from: Accessories / Other.***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wireless mouse 1000 receiver not recognized

2. how to reset microsoft wireless mouse 1000

3. microsoft wireless mouse 1000 stopped working