Windows 10: Windows Mouse auto scrolling

Discus and support Windows Mouse auto scrolling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AJ_0107, Apr 1, 2022.

1. AJ_0107 Win User

Windows Mouse auto scrolling

Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been working well since yesterday 31/03/2022. The mouse first began scrolling in one note and wouldnt stop scrolling laterally, then it began happening in chrome with a few windows. that turned into every window apart from the google search screen. Now I cant right click on anything without the options disappearing.So far I have tried:Turning the computer off and on againRestarting in Safe modeTurning off the Auto-Scroll feature in the settingsDisa

:)

AJ_0107, Apr 1, 2022

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Apr 1, 2022
  3. New Mouse Not in Device Manager: Auto Scroll Not Working?

I checked the control panel. It lists the receiver but not the mouse. Will getting Setpoint fix that? Also, any idea about the middle mouse button thing.

Masterofcards, Apr 1, 2022
  4. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10?

HershsPlace, Apr 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows Mouse auto scrolling

1. Windows Mouse auto scrolling - Similar Threads - Mouse auto scrolling

2. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mouse auto scrolling: Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been working well since yesterday 31/03/2022. The mouse first began scrolling in one note and wouldnt stop scrolling laterally,...
  3. Windows Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mouse auto scrolling: Hi there communityI have recently upgraded my computer with a few new parts m.2, gpu, ram, peripherals specifically in November of last year. Has been working well since yesterday 31/03/2022. The mouse first began scrolling in one note and wouldnt stop scrolling laterally,...
  4. Mouse auto scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse auto scrolling: I have looked through a lot of places trying to find the answer to this question and no one has been able to get the right thing to work. The problem is that when I am in Windows or Microsoft related apps or even on the home bar I will be auto scrolling, I do not have any app...
  5. Windows auto scrolling?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows auto scrolling?: I can't figure this one out. Windows is auto selecting and scrolling, almost as if alt+down arrow is stuck. It looks like it impacts Windows and UWP apps solely, but not classic Win32 apps - no issues in Edge or Steam/any games I play, but the Start Menu, Mail, Weather, Your...
  6. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto Scrolling: Today I launched my computer and tried to adjust volume using the Sound Mixer. However, when I hover over the bar, it automatically scrolls down. It also does with any other Windows settings that can be adjusted by scrolling. The volume adjusted on Youtube also gets affected....
  7. Auto scroll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto scroll: Whenever i open up my wifi drop down menu it auto scrolls to the bottom, i've seen others with the same question but still no solution, when will this be fixed. whats the point of a computer if i can't connect to a wifi network. sort it out...
  8. Auto Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Scrolling: I have been trying unsuccessfully to stop my pc from auto scrolling. I have tried numerous solutions , but nothing works. This happens on all web browsers. Running win 10 home edition....
  9. Auto mouse scrolling windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Auto mouse scrolling windows 10: How to stop the auto mouse scrolling in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-mouse-scrolling-windows-10/ada7fd34-9d2c-4934-aad9-ca2e3555a703
  10. Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse will auto scroll certain windows to top of page: So starting a few days ago I started having an issue with my mouse scrolling some windows up or to the left (the quick access bar on the left of File Explorer, the settings window and the snipping tool for example). The scrolling happens only when my mouse is over said...