Windows 10: Windows Movie Maker Pro

Discus and support Windows Movie Maker Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Purchase Windows Movie Maker, Plz let me know how to activate it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shanthaThenuwara, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Windows Movie Maker Pro

I have Purchase Windows Movie Maker, Plz let me know how to activate it.

:)

shanthaThenuwara, Dec 18, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Windows Movie Maker Pro

windows movie maker

Hi,

We highly suggest you to repair your Movie maker.

Refer to the below steps to repair Movie Maker.

1. Click the Start menu.

2. Click Control Panel.

3. Click Programs.

4. Click Programs and Features.

5. Search for Windows Essentials on the list and then select it.

6. Click Uninstall/Change.

7. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows Movie Maker Pro

1. Windows Movie Maker Pro - Similar Threads - Movie Maker Pro

2. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HD Movie Maker Pro: This programme could not come up on my screen. So I uninstalled it, hoping to re-install it. Could not find the file anymore. How can I get a replacement without paying again?...
  3. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HD Movie Maker Pro: I bought HD Movie Maker Pro this year April, just received a new pc today. Can I install the program on my new pc without paying for it again? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  4. HD Movie Maker-PRO

HD Movie Maker-PRO: I have just started using HD Movie Maker-Pro. I need to be able to set the transitions for all slides without having to go to each individual slide. I don't have a button that says "apply to all slides". Can you tell me how to set all transitions at one time?...
  5. HD Movie Maker Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HD Movie Maker Pro: Hi, Ive just purchased Hd Movie Maker Pro. When I started a new project, the screen did not look like the dashboard in the tutorials I had watched. The screen was black with just a time line along the bottom. with 5 icons on the bottom line - add clip, Arrange clips,...
  6. HD movie maker pro

HD movie maker pro: I bought the HD movie maker pro. The video I have completed and save. Where do I go to export my video to my YouTube account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/f1f1cd83-2702-44b1-8fa0-78f8e2503164
  7. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: I have been unable to get the software to work on my computer. Since there was no way for me to tell if it would work or not without trying it first, I want a refund. The developer has essentially ghosted me with any support questions. This is terrible and you really...
  8. Movie Maker Pro, no audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movie Maker Pro, no audio: I have Movie Maker Pro installed to upload video to YouTube. However when I save the file as a video, the audio drops out. I haven’t found any tutorials https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-pro-no-audio/e8fa4832-d2cb-4f13-b7ab-d63157482acc
  9. HD Movie Maker Pro

HD Movie Maker Pro: Ripped off ....... it said adds stabilize NO such option ............................. paid and got tricked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hd-movie-maker-pro/a7301cd9-32c1-41a9-b8b1-3b4bf3903eec
  10. movie maker 10 pro

movie maker 10 pro: hi I have pay the 9.99 for Movie makr 10 pro but i can use anything yust the free version how com? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movie-maker-10-pro/a36490bd-66f3-4f24-b5f0-596f5fea7fcc