Windows 10: Windows moviemaker

Discus and support Windows moviemaker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using Moviemaker with Windows 10 for a long time now. However, I now keep on getting error 0x87260103 appearing which stops me from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PatrickHennessey, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Windows moviemaker

I have been using Moviemaker with Windows 10 for a long time now. However, I now keep on getting error 0x87260103 appearing which stops me from editing. I know you cannot download Moviemaker any longer but how can I finish my editing project.

I suspect a recent update has (again!) caused this.

Thanks for your help.

Patrick Hennessey

:)

PatrickHennessey, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Marta-70 Win User

Moviemaker problem

Suddenly I see in my laptop this message when I try to open Moviemaker
    to create something:

The program can't star because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have no idea what happened to my computer, so please could you guide to what to do step by step?

Thanks,

Marta-70, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Windows Moviemaker

Windows moviemaker [​IMG]

Just see the attached ( hope this works)

woldsweather, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Windows moviemaker

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows moviemaker

1. Windows moviemaker - Similar Threads - moviemaker

2. MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release: MiniTool MovieMaker’s easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos with no video design experience required! Just import your files, add titles, transitions and effects. Edit audio in every video clip. Undo/Redo image/video editing. One-click applies...
  3. HD Moviemaker Pro

HD Moviemaker Pro: I bought HD Moviemaker pro as a gift for a friend. The friend lives in the Philipines. I bought in in the microsoft store in the Netherlands. I cant redeem it coz its an other region. Need solution...
  4. Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker: Hi, I read online that a request can be made to have access to the chromakey option for moviemaker, am I asking in the right place? My son needs it to be able to do his oral project for school and a one time use negates the cost of purchasing a 3rd party animation software,...
  5. Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10

Restore first video after creating a second project in Free MovieMaker 10: I worked on a video in the free version of MovieMaker, but when I started with another video, my first video was nowhere to be found anymore, since I could only open my most recent project. Is it possible to restore the first video?...
  6. Windows MovieMaker replaced With built-in Video Editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows MovieMaker replaced With built-in Video Editor in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fantastic_Volume [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iarq3i/windows_moviemaker_replaced_with_builtin_video/
  7. Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro: I bought and downloaded Moviemaker ProHD to my Win10 Laptop, now I have bought my wife a Win10 laptop and cannot log into my account on her laptop so my account will recognize her laptop for downloading the Microsoft app I have purchased. Please help.....
  8. MovieMaker .w|mp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MovieMaker .w|mp files: I have several movie project files .w|mp that I have saved. I want to splice several together, but MovieMaker will only add mp4 files to the time line. Once the project is saved it becomes a w|mp file and cannot be added to another .w|mp file to create a combined movie....
  9. I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I love Windows Moviemaker 2.6.4037.0. A total of 8 "Pan" video effects have vanished from...: I would like to get back to my movie making hobbie and would love to use Movie Maker 2.6.4037.0 Version, but find that 8 important video effects are no longer there in the Movie Maker. I am using a laptop with Windows 10. I have a desktop computer as well, which has Windows...
  10. Microsoft MovieMaker

Microsoft MovieMaker: Hi, I am in the process of considering a full Win10 reinstallation (as I have commented on in another thread). I have been gathering information about the programs I currently have on my machine - versions, installation files, etc. However, when I came to MSMM, as with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87260103